xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xXsyreXx

My Cpanel Doesn't Have Everything It's Supposed To

I looked at the demo version of the cpanel and it has more stuff than mine does. Is this a problem with my cpanel or is everyone's like that? I would like to know because I'm missing these items; boxtrapper, PostgreSQL database, phpPgadmin, addon scripts, and the phpbb. Is something wrong with my cpanel or is that how it is supposed to be like?

Which demo version of cPanel are you referring to? The only demo that I know is http://forums.xisto.com/topic/26954-cpanel-demo-page-for-new-applicants-and-guests/ for Xisto.com's site.

If you can post the link to the demo page you saw, it would help explaining this event. Otherwise the demo and your cPanel should be the same. I will work on my demo page to be coinciding with our newer server.

Some of them (like phpbb) are available by selecting fantastico under the Preinstalled Scripts menu.Can't find any D/b stuff except phpadmin and mysql in my cpanel either.

It's all there, don't worry. You just have to look in subcategories. I think (not sure at all) there's a search feature, but I'm probably lying.Yeah, don't listen to me about that part. BUT I assure you your Cpanel is wholly intact and beautimous.

Which demo version of cPanel are you referring to? The only demo that I know is http://forums.xisto.com/topic/26954-cpanel-demo-page-for-new-applicants-and-guests/ for Xisto.com's site.

If you can post the link to the demo page you saw, it would help explaining this event. Otherwise the demo and your cPanel should be the same. I will work on my demo page to be coinciding with our newer server.

210050[/snapback]

Yes, that is the demo that I used.

The question you should ask yourself is: Do you really need it? If you do then i'm sure there is a way to achieve it.. Get scripts or ask one of the Xisto admins for help.

I want the addon scripts because I remember seeing things on their that I liked and I would like to try some of them out.

PostGre SQL and PGPMyadmin... Who uses those things ?

I would have to agree with you on that OpaQue :)

I'm sorry for the double post, but I would like to add that I want the addon scripts because I saw the ipb thing on there and I wanted an Ipb that allowed ftp access unlike free forum providers.

Problem with that is that they don't have that anymore. I think it was removed after the server change we had a little while ago. Fantastico used to have 1.3, but they were told by IPB to remove it, so they changed it to 1.2. A little afterwards, it just disappeared.