xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
thebluekirby

What Is Your #1 Obsession?

UEKI NO HOUSOKU!!!my computer goes second. Ueki no housoku= the law of ueki = la loi'd uekiYea, it's an anime. but this is one of the most amazing ones I've ever seen. I've done EVERYTHING for this anime XDand my computer goes second. I do anything for it too. I think of it as my own baby, making sure it gets enough "sleep", checking up on it every day for viruses, and making sure it has lots of free space. I wub my computer so much X3anime goes third. but i don't like anime in general, just particular series. like the law of uekiso what's your #1 obsession?

It would have to be my girlfriend. I text her everyday and try to spend as much time as I can with her.A close second with have to be playing about on my computer. Espcially games. My favourite is still EVE:Online even though it's quite hard playing it from behind a proxy. Actually thinking about it now I think EVE is probably my second obsession and love. When I'm at home it seems to be the only thing I do, apart from going out now and again and training. See, I'm not completely sad.

My Number One Obsession... this is tough. Well I guess my number one to be shounen-ai. I am really obsessed with shounen-ai manga's, layouts, and animes. It is really time consuming and I've become a rabid fan.Photoshop is another thing I'm obsessed with. I can spend so many hours on it. I use it for everything. As soon as my computer goes on and everything is loaded, photoshop is always the first thing to be opened. Even after the many hours and year and a half of having photoshop I still know pretty much nothing about it, I do hope to find out... I still got many years ahead of me. :P

My number one obsession would have to be.......Harry Potter!Then my computer.Then the Beatles!Wow I have so many obsessions! But you can never have too many... :P:);):D;):(

Music, writing, MY DOG <3

this gives me a bit of thinking, first the most I am obsessed is to be become successful and because of that I work very hard, next is my girl, she never get's out of my mind and she serves as my inspiration too.

hmm i think i get obsessed to stuff prety easyly. mainly the computer but then again other stuff too. like im totaly obsessed with the OC. i have like the first and second season on dvd and i always watrch it again and again and again. thinking about it i havent found my second season dvd in a while. anyways thats my input on it .

My number one obsession..hmm, not too hard..it has to be computers!Computer is a topic on which I can talk as much as I can and they are never out of my mind..because of computers only..I dont have any girlfriend because I never stop talking about computer and it is difficult to find a girl of my type who can speak about computer..I wonder what will happen when I'll find a girl of my type :)

Obsession... huh, i cant imagine my life without a computer.I dont know how did i lived before i had i computer ?!The only two things i do in my life are : go to school ( not very often, i hate school ) and be on computer. And maybe smooking some weed would be my second opsession.Yes my geeky life is so 'oneside' *darn*... i should change myself if i think to live up to 18 ;) ( for 4 months :) )

My obsession would have to be neatness and organization. This is especially reflected in my writing, because I make sure everything has a place and topics are organized.My second obsession would be music and/or bass. The two fall hand in hand. I also suppose that my building a bass would go into this category.