xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
semeticsister

Young Love..... cute

Once upon a time, I had a wicked crush on a guy named Alex Johnson. He was everything i ever wanted in a boy: intelligent, likes the Beatles, is a computer geek, loves gaming, and best of all, HES JEWISH!!! So anyway, we had the same lunch period and sat at the same table, only at opposite ends. Him with his group of friends, and me with mine. One day, my best friend acted like a comlete idiot and asked Alex if he liked me. And guess what. He said he "digged" me!!! how cool??? Anywho, Alex finally built up the nerve to ask me out and I was in complete shock! Of course I said yes, and so we ended up going to Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban, then to the olive garden. How cute! After that, we took a walk around a lake, and he picked a wild flower and gave it to me.It's 2 months later and Alex is my steady boyfriend. Woo!!! :P

..guy named Alex Johnson. He was everything i ever wanted in a boy: intelligent, likes the Beatles, is a computer geek, loves gaming, and best of all, HES JEWISH!!!

209962[/snapback]

wow this is sooo creepy. i kno sumbody names alex johnson ( i think thats his last name) and he's a geek.. such a geek and he's jewish.. ahhh whooo are you!! lol sry to be rude but would u mind giving me a country that your from... not canada are you?!

Lol! That is such a nice story. Well, all I can say is that I really wish you the best luck with your geekie boyfriend!! Geeks will rule the world someday!!! Hell Yeahhh!!!! :P

Ain't life just grand like that. Does this mean that you are a geek too? :P:P... Geeks already can rule the world, we just have to hack major banks, and high people servers, and blackmail them. Im not implying anything... :D:(

thats really cute and really good i had a case like that granted it only lasted like 3 months but it was also at work and i had just started working there and so it wasnt really a good thing cuz when we broke up i refused to work next to him but im sure everyting will work out for you and if not with this guy then the next. everything happens for a reason. wishing u the best.Jesse

Once upon a time, I had a wicked crush on a guy named Alex Johnson. He was everything i ever wanted in a boy: intelligent, likes the Beatles, is a computer geek, loves gaming, and best of all, HES JEWISH!!! So anyway, we had the same lunch period and sat at the same table, only at opposite ends. Him with his group of friends, and me with mine. One day, my best friend acted like a comlete idiot and asked Alex if he liked me. And guess what. He said he "digged" me!!! how cool??? Anywho, Alex finally built up the nerve to ask me out and I was in complete shock! Of course I said yes, and so we ended up going to Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban, then to the olive garden. How cute! After that, we took a walk around a lake, and he picked a wild flower and gave it to me.

It's 2 months later and Alex is my steady boyfriend.

Woo!!! ;)

209962[/snapback]

Hmmmz... ;) How do you do that?! I've been searching my **bottom** off looking for a guy who is everything I ever wanted in a boy. Maybe, I should stop looking...

Sounds like your boyfriend is romantic...I'm happy for you you have a relationship now. Makes me think of my realtionship which lasted +2 years ... I kinda miss it too :D

haha that's awesome! ;)it's really awesome to see someone finally posting on this forum about a relationship that's worked out well!all the best for you guys.also... GEEK POWER! w00t! (don't hurt me ;))peace out.

We are all geeks here, otherwise we wouldn't be here. ;):DThats a nice story, do we get another update in 2 months?? Guys, i knew we were good for something. ;) Have fun and Good Luck!

lol... no offend ..but you sounded like a geek/nerd like your boyfriend =P. .ahhahaahwell. good luck..and that is a pretty good story.. i don't think i could ever pick up a wildflower and give it to my gf... that would be too corny for me =P.. i don't think i could handle that. .AHAHA

it's really awesome to see someone finally posting on this forum about a relationship that's worked out well!

Lol! That is because the only people (usually) that post are the ones in need of help or searching ;) .
Or they are geeks...wait...nevermind :lol::P.

Once upon a time, I had a wicked crush on a guy named Alex Johnson. He was everything i ever wanted in a boy: intelligent, likes the Beatles, is a computer geek, loves gaming, and best of all, HES JEWISH!!! So anyway, we had the same lunch period and sat at the same table, only at opposite ends. Him with his group of friends, and me with mine. One day, my best friend acted like a comlete idiot and asked Alex if he liked me. And guess what. He said he "digged" me!!! how cool??? Anywho, Alex finally built up the nerve to ask me out and I was in complete shock! Of course I said yes, and so we ended up going to Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban, then to the olive garden. How cute! After that, we took a walk around a lake, and he picked a wild flower and gave it to me.
It's 2 months later and Alex is my steady boyfriend.

Woo!!! :angry:

awwwwwwwwwwwww

remember to cherish every moment that you share with eachother, as once the moment has passed, you can never get it back.

newayz, i wish you two tons of happiness :angry:

yeah, sooo... once upon a time there was this boy. he was everything you could ever wish for. he was a varsity soccer player as a freshman, gorgeous, the hottest boy in the school, best triceps ever and also one of the smartest. but, he was also pretty shy and mysterious. and then there was me: alstar cheerleader, small, pretty, outgoing, loud, fun, energetic, well know, and smart also. it all start the beginning of freshman year, I was dating this guy whom I thought was amazing, until my first class being in the 9th grade. I saw this boy. he was so quiet but all the guys were saying "hey" to him and talking. he caught my attention. he was tan, and had the perfect length hair... ahh amazing! I didn't know much about him, I just hear he was shy. but I kept my eye on him and became more and more fond of him each day. we had 3 classes together and sat near each other in each and began to talk. we also had lunch together and sat at the same table with my friends.while I was still dating my bf I really began to fall for this guy. my bf went to a diff HS, altho we went to MS together, but I was devastated upon finding out that my best friend was now dating him. I was heartbroken! months went on with them dating. I broke up with my bf but didnt care the least bit, I wanted this other boy. I waited and waited to hear him say things between and his gf were rocky. meanwhile we talked alot and I thought he liked me but I wasnt sure. I was honored to jsut be friends with him. my old bf and I were really open with eachother and went pretty far, but I heard that this boy wasnt the same. he was really shy and nervous around girls, but I sitll liked him. I told my bf I had feelings for him, she thought I was crazy since he seemed so prude. I told her, "no I can break him out of his shell"soon their relationship ended, they never kissed the whole time. I comforted my friend whom he was dating, and him as well, but he didn't care so much.we began to grow closer and closer. we even became lab partners! I was excited. we shared so many things together... laughs, bad grades, good ones. it was the best trimester of my life. one day during a lab he asked me to get a tt out... I did. inside there was a note, I was like... hmm what is this.. I opened it up and it ready "will you be my date to spring fling?" I was extatic! I reached around him giving him my first hug and said yes. I remember blushing and my heart beating fast. I was so nervous for that dance. I went shopping for so long looking for the perfect thing to wear. the dance was a blast! and I just remember that night, he kissed me. everyone in the school was soo surprised. we werent even dating yet and for him that was BIGtime went by and we became very close he confessed to liking me the first week of school. and I was amazing I asked him why he didnt do or say anything. he said he was intimidated by me, he said I was amazing, and beautiful, and he thought I was the most intelligent girl hes ever met.one day I remember this day so well I was walking to my locker... my bff was with me as always. and I was this guy down the hall. as I opened my locker there was something weird in there...a BOQUETT of ROSES!!! I nearly fainted. there was a note too. I was sooo surprised. the note read "will you be my girlfriend?" I looked around and this boy came up behind me and turned me around. the hall was empty because I always got to school early and no one was there.... I was covering my mouth... soo shocked. he pulled my hands away, placed them on his chest, lifted my chin and kissed me. how could I say no?since then we have been going on strong. he has done soo much for me... for example the next yr wen homecoming came around he asked me in the cutest way ever.it was an autumn night, both of our favs. I was at his house in his room. I looked out the window, he joined me and said "lets go on the roof, and look at the stars..." so we did. he gathered pillows and blankets and we headed out. it was amazing. ive never been so happy, laying in his arms gazing at the sky full of stars. he then said "I think I'm laying on something, can you get it?" I reached around him and right when I grabbed whatever it was he brushed my hair and kissed me, full of passion. wen we were done I looked at wht was in my hands. a rose... he said "I know its kinda understood, but would you please go to homecoming with me?" and once again, how could you say no. and then on my birthday I went to bed as normal. in the morning I heard the alarm go off but hit snooze I wanted more sleep. quickly I dozed off... I felt something cold on my chest... and woke up I felt something there. I touched and and felt a necklace I looked at it, it was crested in diamonds. I was speekless. I rolled over to find him laying next to me... he kissed me so gently for being so early in the morning. it was the best birthday of my life... we went out to bbreakfast and then to school.he done man many more countless things like this for me!hes the best and I adore him for everything....-skdf