xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SqlByte

Google Base

https://www.google.com/retail/merchant-center/?gsessionid=4SuRedFnWPUwll_02grr4A

I cant belive noone know for this ? i didnt notice anything about Google Base on this forum.

Google Base is a place where you can add all types of information that we'll host and make searchable online. Based on the relevance of your items, they may also be included in the main Google search index and other Google products such as Froogle and Google Local.

is that going to be another free hosting or what ?

From what I have heard (and seen) it is an online classifieds. there are articles for sale, community events, job postings, and other things. It is similar to craigslist.org where they also have postings that are community based.It is supposed to be another way to organize information. It is free to post on there so it is a good place to advertise your website.

yes i think its something like no9t9 sad...but evenutaly you will need to host some stuff there...some files... so i think if google base grown ... it will be another free hosting service or woth ?

Google Base is the Google's attempt to enter into the eBay's territory and acheive its dominace in another part of the web.Google is quickly becoming the Gaint of Online services by providing a service in all the know sections on the Internet.

Well, I search for "Airsoft FAMAS" because recently I've been interested in getting an airsoft gun, and I love the FAMAS. Anyways, I was given links to many sites with images of Airsoft Famas guns. All the links had the image of the product, the price, and a description of it. Much more useful than Ebay's search.