xisto Community
realthor

Account Still Does'n Existent its been over 2 weeks

Ok,i e-mailed Opaque as said in a topic for my account to get recreated,i didn't get any mail and i don't know nothing what to do,nobody seems to care that I am active on forums-i would be anyway but as i need this account it seems unfair to me- and still nothing.Please give me an answer or direct me to smb that knows and can do anything.I must mention that i just had my account created when this happened so i didn't get into my account noy even once.Please who is responsible with this help me get it at once.Thank you. :P

realthor best thing to do is reapply for you account it will make the process go quicker.

If you missed the reply by OpaQue after asking your question, Realthor, here it is again (and for those who were listed by OpaQue for having issues with your hosting account when server shifted)

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/30063-account-affected-due-to-server-shift/

Please be aware to read back your posted message for any replies.