xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rejected

Relationships Are Stressful Too many things to worry about

When you're going out with someone, does your partner mind if you hug the opposite sex? I feel constrained.. my girlfriend was angry with me earlier because I hugged one of my great friends who's been there for me since I moved to Texas, and who just happens to be a girl. I have to think about what I'm doing, what's going to make her angry, what to do right, wrong, and everything inbetween. I don't know what she wants.. it's all stressful.

Do you ever feel stressed by your relationships?

If you feel constrained or normally stressful in a relationship then you arent with the right person. A relationship should be easy and natural. If you have to really think what to do it isnt the right person. Once you find the right person you will know because all those things above just dont happen and its more like being with your best friend.

relationship should make you feel good, when you have a problem you have someone to talk to about it, but in you case it stresses you and gives you problem instead.... simple solution.. end it! if things makes you feel bad y stick into it.. is it worth the trouble...

Yeah relationships are a sort of thing that you can't live without, but they can be preety stressful at times. But there are also many good things about them, since we cannot live entirely alone all the time because we get depressed and stuff...Sometimes things in this life are just inevitable but usually they bring pleasure AND pain so we can live somehow with them :PPure joy is impossible in this material world...thats just he way it is

i dont think mine would. if they know that i've known the person for years and we're just friends, then there why would there be any problem? me and my friends hug all the time, both guys and girls, just because we're like that. if i go out with someone, he cant expect me to automatically quit hugging my guy friends because they're just friends so he has nothing to worry about

When you're going out with someone, does your partner mind if you hug the opposite sex? I feel constrained.. my girlfriend was angry with me earlier because I hugged one of my great friends who's been there for me since I moved to Texas, and who just happens to be a girl. I have to think about what I'm doing, what's going to make her angry, what to do right, wrong, and everything inbetween. I don't know what she wants.. it's all stressful.

209677[/snapback]

I am stressed by relationships but not for these reasons. This person is controlling you. If you have to think about what you are doing all the time, then you are not being yourself. Think about what it will be like to not be yourself for the rest of your life. To me it is not worth it.

On the other hand, it could be insecurity and if it were me I would ask if there was anything I could do to make her more comfortable. It could be she has baggage from a previous relationship (still not fair to you) or that she thinks you are the greatest thing since sliced bread and she's afraid everyone else will think so too.

At any rate, if she is not willing to discuss it, that would be the end for me. Not worth it if she's not willing to change.

Ask yourselfwhy?, why am i stressed, why does she stree? If she just so afraid of losing you, then she feels your relationship is not strong enough. Maybe if you go out long enough she may feel more comfortable, but to me at the moment sounds like your in a no where no friends relationship.

Relationships

Relationships Are Stressful

My questions is I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years but now everything is boring.

-Marie Michel

Sometimes it's just her ego. Some woman want to control the relationship. They are jealous for simple reason. YOu should discuss and do not be afraid to be open about it. Loving someone sometime takes a little reservation to yourself, so the other partner won't abuse you.

I was in a relationship for 3 years. I was jealous, not about insecurities but I want to see how he behave when I'm not around. I trusted him so much and I know he isn't gonna do such things like to flirt other girl or cheat on me.But I did find ways to fight with him just for a simple and nonsense reason. He is the most wonderful guy in the whole world I've ever met.  I was spoiled and abused his love and patience because I knew I have power over him. We broke up becasue he was fed up with my biatches. So, my advice to you is show huch you love her, but don't let her control you.

well yes, they can ve stressful, even more so if the relationship is brand new, Both parties need time to form a bond and trust between each other. I know when My girl and I started, she would be very upset if I even said hello to another woman. It just takes time for her as well as you to learn how it all goes.

A little something I have learned in my 47 yrs. You may thing your right, But it is the woman that is always right. I know. Been in the dog house many times.