xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shengeta

Xbox 360 Crashes

You're probably right about how Microsoft aquired their power cords, but they apparently used the cheapest possible materials instead of thinking about the dangers to the consumers and spending a bit more in the name of safety (it's not like Microsoft can't afford it).And I recall pleanty of problems with the old Nintendo gaming systems - having the remove the cartridge and blow in it ten times before it would actually play correctly.

Haha... this is why you wait about a year or two before buying the "latest and greatest."Aside from giving manufacturers a chance to fix their products, you get to view what they have in store for the console, and you might even save $100 or so when they drop prices after E3.I'm personally waiting for Halo 3 to come out. The 360 should be stable by then... if not cheaper.Patience is a virtue... and it pays off! Instead, just go to your buddy's house and be like, "Hey man... wanna hang? At your place? (To play with your 360?)" :(

It has been heard of that the Xbox 360 has been freezing and displaying bugs for some peepl. Note that this isnt widespread, but it has happened enough to hit the news and the papers. Some peepl were really angry because they waited hours and hours in the freezing weather before getting their Xbox on the day it released and the system crashed on them, stinks to be them. wait let me find an article on it...

k

and

and

and

and

and

and 100 more sites with similar news.

but it isnt an epidemic yet so dont go crazy about it.

209535[/snapback]

mine crashed arrg but i fixed it

this whole 360 thing crashes is BS... ok ive had mine sence lost and i havent had it crash once! and i play it alot and i mean alot... this is just some bs crap made up by ps3 fans

I had my 360 for 1 month it frozen 7 times, do you think ps3 will have the same problem

Yes, a couple of my friends have had problems with their 360's as well. In fact, I was playing one of them when it crashed. So, it isn't made up. I know from experience that they have problems. Of course, they got new ones, and haven't had many problems with them. But they also picked theirs up the night it came out.I also can't wait until PS3. Hopefully they are resolving any problems they find before they release it. I am also willing to wait for it if it takes that long to resolve known issues. If it takes time to perfect, then take the time, I have all the time in the world!

Its very common that both playstation and microsoft consoles are crashing. They also have a massive loading time which wastes LOADS of time in our lives. Gamecube on the Other hand focuses on having as little loading time as possible. Its a detail which most of us havent noticed yet, however, we have all noticed the side-effects of having consoles that only focuses on graphics.This might be a crazy example - but which car would you buy.The one who would go fastest (But breaks alot) Or the one who would go slower but never broke.What car would you pick?