xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
baseballkid782

New Themes Something like motomodders.com

The new motomodders.com has a nice theme, which you can choose different ones too, they also have cool menus and nice features. The navigation is user-friendly...anyways..I think that would bbe great on this forum. Like a nice new look 'cause I think this one is getting old, its still ok though. But motomodders is a suggestion.

Thank you for your suggestion. OpaQue will think about it once he is finished upgrading our forum to the lastest version of Invision Board. How exciting, huh? And all this for free... truly a great guy, OpaQue is.Once our forum upgrade's been complete we have few things we want to add to our forum and we shall consider your suggestion as well.Thank you.

Wow! That is such a nice design. I bet OpaQue is already thinking about it now. Is it possible to know if there is another place which offers free and nice forums templates??Well, just in case, ... :P