xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fw_Saint

Ncaa Football 2003 Im old school YO

I love this game. It is so much fun, I play it for gamecube because I am poor. This game is really fun, you should play it. I dont understand the difference between it and Madden 06. You throw and catch a football. How is there a difference?

its simple graphics, gameplay, sound and more. but the differance between 2003 and 2006 is that they are not compatible when wanting to move a roster to be drafted. thats about it. But now that EA sports has all rights to nfl games maybe they will design a new system where all you need is one game and then all you have to do is update the rosters when need be, because 2006 might be my last madden unleast they put some stuff that actually is worth using that create a player mode was a *happy* and waste of time, plus they should get rid of the cards cuz really do you need to cheat at football, i play at a all madden level thanks to 2006 for being so easy with the qb updates.

Yeah, I hate the cards/Pennants. The only other thing that bothers me about 2005/2006 is the Hit Stick. Everytime I go for an HB Draw or a Speed Option Left (Or Right) I get hit with the Hit Stick. I always fumble the ball. The hit stick is way too powerfull.

the hit stick genius you just have to master it which i have and is quite effective on boths sides of defense and offense, it help me gain many rushing yards with the use of the hit stick. :P:P