xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
markcqm

4 Malaysians Detained For Raping Woman

FOUR Malaysian men suspected of raping and molesting a businesswoman from China have been detained, local newspapers reported Saturday.The suspects were involved in assaulting a female Chinese national Thursday night in a hotel located in Klang, about 40 kilometers southwest of Kuala Lumpur, according to major newspapers there. The four men, of whom three are reportedly Malaysian air force personnel, pretended to be local policemen as they approached the businesswoman on the pretext of checking her passport, the newspapers said.One man was detained on charges of rape while the others on charges of molestation, the newspapers said.The Malaysian authorities concerned were investigating the case, the papers added. Malaysian Prime Minister Abdullah Ahmad Badawi asked the police authorities not to ?hide? any facts in the probe.Police spokesman Musa Hassan said a swift investigation would be carried out and it could be completed by Monday.Many Malaysians were also outraged by the incident and were demanding the police officers responsible be punished.

They should be severly delt with. I mean what were they thinking. In my country there would most likely be a rape a day or more. And this is in Africa. idealy they should all be burned to the brink of death, their limbs should be eaten off by a prostesious electrick monk who thinks tha the whole world is pinkand then they should be smashed by the hammer of thor, the norse god of thunder, and then they should get shat on by an elephant ( or raped). but just for a cherry on the top they should be pushed off a cliff. This is what i think of rapists. They are the scum of the earth. If this by any chance effects you just read line 1 and 2. :P

At least they should have the death penalty.I just hate people who do this!Death for them and nothing else, even though i think they should be raped too for punishment, don't you all think OR WHAT?!

I think rape is a crime entitled to death. If we had more strict laws then crime rates would lower down, it would make the person think twice before doing anything ridiculous. In the US the Legislative system is too weak and easy. I don't know if they still do this in the Middle East today, but when you stole something over there they would cut your hand off. People wouldn't even dare to pick up a wallet that fell lost on the ground.

If laws were stricter to begin with, they would not have mattered and crime rate would have fell. But to get a new law like 'cutting off one's hands!' in a free country like America would be no more a joke to the muggers than it would be to the Congress if such a bill is introduced for voting.I just don't know what would be the best way to deal with crime.Do such laws still exist in middle east?

I don't see how some people can be like that and rape somebody. To me, I think they, and everyone else who rapes somebody, should be automactly be sentenced to death. Raping is something nobody wants to happen to them and should never happen to anybody. If I ever raped somebody, by the way I haven't and will never do it, I would kill myself for what I done. It is so bad to do something like that and try to get away with it. If anybody on this forum has done that, I hope that you know what you did was bad and try and beg god for forgiveness or will go to h**l. Well my hopes, thoughts, and prayers are for that woman and her family. God bless her.

well i would assume that getting the death penalty would be the end result for this but i guess i was wrong from what i found about the laws of Malaysia concerning rape. and here it is.

Section 376 of the Penal Code states that whoever commits rape shall be punished with imprisonment for a term of not less than five years and not more than twenty years, and shall also be liable to whipping.

i guess they will get lucky unless when no one is looking they get their junk chopped off.

but reguarding laws though, humans are born evil, and if they grow up in a enviroment of evil then when they become older they ywill become evil, the only way for peace would be to erase all human emotions and thought and just wak around like drones.

I think stricter laws must be enforced. Many people are taking advantage of a free society with lenient penalties.I remember hearing about one rape incident.It was about a 16 year old girl who was raped when she was 14. The rapist was identified BUT he got OFF THE HOOK! According to one of the amendments in the constitution. Rape is only defined if a woman is taken and sexually abused by force against her own will. But in this case, the girl went to a party, the rapist put a drug in her drink. The girl drank it, not knowing if it was drugged, then minutes later the girl was unconscious. The rapist then took the girl who was unconscious, and raped her while she was drugged. So now we have the rapists lawyers saying"The girl was unconscious, so she did not resist, that cannot be defined as a rape"That is the most ridiculous thingI have ever heard in my life. So now they tell us that it's not considred rape since the girl did not resist the rape! She was unconscious! How can they expect her to resist if she is unconscious! So since the rape laws state that the term rape is only defined when the woman resists it, this guy got the crimes erased from his records. The only punishment he had to do was to stay away from the place where he raped the girl, and then the crime would be erased from his record. I don't know what kind of world we are living in where people can rape whoever they want as long as the victim isn't conscious, and then get away with it free! If I was judge, this guy would be executed! What kind of world are we living in!There are too many loopholes in the Judicial system that need to be changed.

how can 4 guys rape one girl? If they're going to rape someone. .and get in trouble for it. .why not rape a different girl? I'm not saying that raping someone is right, but 4 guys and 1 girl is just ewww.but i don't agree with you guys... i think a dead penality is too much, i think. There isn't a really a right way to punish someone for raping. The thing is that... this is the 21st century, most of the girls don't value their virginity as much as people back in the 18th and 19th century. Alot of girls lost their virginity before getting married. Yes.. i know. .this more than just losing their virginity. .but.. to me. .i dont' think the rapist deserve a death penality. .unless he raped and kill the girl.