xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fw_Saint

Neverwinter Night Anyone play?

Yes I play nwn on linux but since I just started ( I am discovering the city now) I doubt that I could talk allot about it, only that it is a nice rpg game...The only thing bothering me is that the linux client has a sound problem with the speach. Not all conversations have sound (luckely you can also read them). And that when you load a new 'level' you see tips but since it loads so *darn* fast it is imposible to read those.But besides that it is a awesome game :P

I see my friend play Neverwinter at his computer. For me, it's the same as playing Diablo II for second time. Nah... not really interested. For me, computer RPG is mostly the same... not too good in story, the gameplay is addictive, but not until I finish the game. I prefer playing for console RPG.

I never got into the single player story/stories much (although I didn't try very hard, either), but I think that NWN has the BEST multiplayer of all the RPG games out there (I like REAL multiplayer, not just people chatting in a fantasy world - it must be in character). However, it's difficult to find a good multiplayer server that has all the features I want/like and doesn't take forever to become powerful enough to stay alive on one's own.I'm looking forward to NWN 2 - I hope it can combine prettier graphics with more custom-creation options and even better, and bigger, game mods.