xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Se?or Maniac

What Is Up With The New Look?

I think the new layout and look is a big improvenmt. Before the forum was just too cluttered, and I didn't have a clue what the posting symbols meant. This is way better.Good job, admin! :angry: P.P. What do you think of the sound? :rolleyes:

what sound?

The sound you hear every time you load a new page.

I have put the Arcade Link, as well as the Shoutbox link. It was pretty screwed when I installed the new skin. Everything should be working fine now. The above flash banner on the top of the forums have been removed and there wont be any sounds. The sound was like a headache for members who contribute lot of time to the forums. The Flash banner has been replaced by a GIF file. This should enable the site to run smoothly on slow computers. The ad in between the posts was reduced to one. It was screwing up the layout. New ads ( google ) have been put up which is most likely to get disabled.. but still I am hoping for the best. and if it does not get disabled then It would be a great help for Xisto.comI dont think there is anything else on the forum that needs to be fixed. - Thanks.