xisto Community
freesoul

Orkut Invite, Interested ? Free Orkut invites.

Hi,I just got Orkut yesterday and it looks pretty cool. Haven't tried much though and don't have too many friends. o I'm out to make some and I thought I'd start here. If anybody's interested I can invite you to Orkut under the sole condition that you'll add me as friend! :P mailto: ramu.premkumar@gmail.com if you are interested!- FreeSoul

Sounds like another of those mmorpgs or something related to that. I dont know.

Orkut is similar to Friendster by Microsoft, and it is made like a small community of family, friends, or random people. It is recommended by the companies to be the age of 18 or above to accept these invites, because sometimes these sites involve sexual relationships, or adult related relaionship. However, there will be no inappropriate content on the sites, so it is not "restricted" to people above the age of 18 (although Friendster does restrict a drinking age in the terms and conditions.) I've never used Orkut, but I find that it's a pretty interesting service, and that it's suitable for a family, a group of friends or a community like this one. (Meaning everyone you invite will automatically be added to your community... that's why some people might not want to invite strangers etc.)

Orkut is also a google startup.Infact i heard that the person who designed orkut was originally working for some other company who was trying to develop a similar product. But this guy left that company, joined google, copied the original idea and code into orkut! :P

hey..the new guy here...i'm trying to find an invite for orkut...hearing that it sucs just wanna c for myself...anyway..if any1 has a spare invite..pls cud u send me one...my add is mafaz13@gmail.comand if any1 wants a gmail or yahoo 360 invite holla...thankswaiting expectantly

I might as well get one aswell. Though, I absolutely hate most online communities. Talkbass.com is really the only one I enjoy to the fullest. Send an invite to Full.of.hate@gmail.com.

hey..the new guy here...i'm trying to find an invite for orkut...hearing that it sucs just wanna c for myself...anyway..if any1 has a spare invite..pls cud u send me one...my add is
mafaz13@gmail.com

and if any1 wants a gmail or yahoo 360 invite holla...

thanks

waiting expectantly

Hey people,

Can anyone send me an invite for orkut.Just aim u r invite at mutantswordfish@gmail.
Tnx and lets all have fun :(

Hi,
I just got Orkut yesterday and it looks pretty cool. Haven't tried much though and don't have too many friends. o I'm out to make some and I thought I'd start here. If anybody's interested I can invite you to Orkut under the sole condition that you'll add me as friend! :) mailto: ramu.premkumar@gmail.com if you are interested!

- FreeSoul

===================================

Hi i need an invitation for orkut, @ biboybad@gmail.com plz