xisto Community
Heitu

Studiotraffic : No Scheme, Free, Long-term Method LOW effort, yet high rewards if patient

Have you read that topic title? Check it out:

So I found something that has real long-term potential requiring NO INVESTMENT (should you choose to do so):

StudioTraffic, a real company that lets you build up to $200 a day per account, and lets you potentially open up to 4 accounts!

When building up your account on StudioTraffic, COMPOUND your monthly earnings to get about 1400% return in 10 months!

What do they want in return? Just to let your computer surf a few sites - takes only minutes a day!

Register for free here to get started!

Notice from serverph:
referral links removed as per Xisto forum rules. warning served.
Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)

You could check their website but they have different methods that they can pay you by. How are you going to make 200 a day without investing anything though? they limit how many ads you can watch per account which is much much less than 200.. more like .2

You could check their website but they have different methods that they can pay you by. How are you going to make 200 a day without investing anything though? they limit how many ads you can watch per account which is much much less than 200.. more like .2

220794[/snapback]

Yeah, you do have to invest money. They only pay you like 1% of the money you invest. So if you put in 20k, THEN you get 200 bucks a day.

The only reason that guy said that you don't have to invest anything is that you get a free account when you start with about $10 in it or something like that. Keep in mind that all of these autosurf companies usually have a free account to start you off with, but you can only see some worthwhile returns if you actually invest some money in them. Of course, this is then a risk. But what business is without risk?

A good rule of thumb is to start off with small amounts. Start by investing $5. If you get your money back, then put in more. Ideally, you should be able to get back the money that you put in and have some earnings. You should then only invest your earnings and take ALL of your original money back. This way, if it turns out to be a long-term scam, you won't have lost any money. (Only tons of time...)

Hope this helps.

Not only is it hard to make money with the free account, but studiotraffic will not pay you unless you have upgraded your account to 100 dollars. I am not sure if it really requires 100 dollars to get your account to a 100 dollar level, but either way I don't plan on spending a penny on a website like this when they could easily just say that I broke some rule somewhere and take my money.