xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
stevenufc291088

My First Song

Hi! this is the first song i wrote, please let me know what you think!It's called Pupa and its about my memories of my grandad (we called him pupa) as he sadly passed when i was about 8. It is a rap song by the way.Pupa:(Intro)Pupa, why?d you go, go for so longLord why?d you, why?d you take?.(1st verse)Pupa, I do remember youLooking down from above I hope you remember me tooWe had so much fun the time we spent togetherYou?d always make me smile whatever the weatherYou would tickle me, hug me, make me laughBut all these memories they only live in the pastAnd now you?re gone and you?ve been gone for too longRemembering the dayFinding out you weren?t here to stay Brings tears to my eyes LordWhy?d you let him die, Lord?Know I know you wasn?t even my real bloodBut in my heart where you belong there is only loveI hope I see you again I need to hug youI wanna be with you know, nobody but youAnd you need to know there?s no one above you?Cos you?re my only pupa, and I love you(Chorus)Pupa, why?d you go, go for so longIf you think I don?t remember then your wrongTo show my love I wrote you this songLord why?d you, why?d you take?.(2nd verse)Pupa, ?cos I was young, there?s little memories But pictures on the wall bring back these to meSome make me laugh, though some make me sadBut one thing's for sure, not one of them is badMost of them just make me think how much I miss youAnd how brave and courageous grandma must?ve been tooFirst time I saw her after you?d goneShe was crying so hard I knew it was wrongThat you?d been taken so quick, so soon, so suddenSometimes just thinking of you makes me wonderDo I appreciate life enough?Do I take things too seriously too much?I only remember clearly one time that I saw youAnd it?s the worst by a mile, just wish I saw more of youIt was you in your coffin, the last time I saw youMy chance to say goodbye, but I chose to ignore youIt wasn?t what I wanted, I was just upsetMaybe too scared, but it?s something I regretI just stood there behind the others; don?t even think I looked you in the eyeMy biggest regret is, not saying goodbye(Chorus)Pupa, why?d you go, go for so longIf you think I don?t remember then your wrongTo show my love I wrote you this songLord why?d you, why?d you take?.(3rd verse)Pupa, you know its true what they sayThe good do die young, so I guess in a wayI wish you was bad in lifeSo you didn?t have to leave your wifeAnd her children?s children, hey that?s meThe grandchild, who always wanted to be,Just like you, and it?s trueLife does go onI first heard and believed that in ?pac?s songAnd I dunno how many brothers? fell victim to the streetsBut I do know tomorrow there be many casualtiesCause life?s a b***h, I know everybody feelin? itS**t happens, ya?ll just gotta learn to deal with itAnd there aint no bigger s**t than losing someone you loveBut you deal with it by knowing they looking down from aboveAnd I know you are, Pupa?cos you?re my biggest starAnd since you?ve gone, you?ve left the biggest scar In my life, and tonightI?m gonna pray for you?cos every given day I pray for youand I don?t know what more I can say to you?cept rest in peace Pupa, I?ll always love you(Chorus)Pupa, why?d you go, go for so longIf you think I don?t remember then your wrongTo show my love I wrote you this songLord why?d you, why?d you take?.Pupa, why?d you go, go for so longIf you think I don?t remember then your wrongTo show my love I wrote you this songLord why?d you, why?d you take?.Pupa, Pupa, Pupa, Pupa

Awesome...your lyrics are good. Way better than my writing. Sometimes I just can't find the rhymes, and you seem to find every rhyme and they actually fit. Nice work.

Very nice job. I actually wrote a rap similar to this one. You have very good rhythm and it seems as if you are passionate about the subject that you had chosen to write about. Once again, a job well done and I hope to see more work from you!

It's great. Just take some time to do some more of that. Thats more Hip-Hop by the way. Rap is into 40,blunt,B**ch,and ho*s,etc...more of 'send me to jail kinda crap' I'd like to call that underground rap.