xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mezzano

Budget Video Performance For Your Xbox 360 just a suggestion

i dont know about the rest of you but, i for one want a 360. Currently i am using a very old TV, i think it was manufactured in 85 or so, it doesnt even have composite connectors in the TV, thus cutting my quality even more by having to convert through a box then through a cable line. Anyways, i know many of you are in the same situation as me, and want to play your xbox360 with supreme video quality at it's best, i have a simple solution for you!Simply put, you can buy converters/connectors to connect your 360 to your computer monitor, which can achieve the 1080i performance. Obviouslly your monitor will be allot smaller than your TV, but it is ideal and confortable if you lets say have a 19" monitor or above and you are stationed in your bedroom for example...Simply connect it up to your monitor, and have a blast while sitting on your bed! I know im going to do it, its simple, effective, and not costly at all... im guessing the converter will cost 20-30$ depending where you get it:PAnyways just wanted to suggest this to you guys!

Stop making topic about Xbox 360, you Americans are making me jelous, why us, why does the Australians have to suffer till March for the Xbox 360 to come, WHy ME!! :(:( , :P:D Well, with the Xbox I own (NOTE: Xbox = To Orignal Xbox), yeah i just bought the xbox video cabel to SVideo abd hooked it up to my grapix card, and well downloaded a program, and i play it...I recon you get more resoulution that you get on the TV!! ooh and I wouldnt mind playing Halo 2 on 1080i, how awsome would it look....North Americans out there who owns Halo 2, and Xbox 360, can you PM me the details telling if playing Halo 2 on Xbox 360 looks better than playing it on the orignal xbox? :P