xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Razor

Nintendo Ds Online - Anyone Tried It Yet Anyone went online witht he ds yet.

Hey guys..i have just placed my order on my nintendo wi fi usb hub.., and im just wating for the UK Nintendo WIFI website to be put online, so i can play..and i was wondering since, some of you guys in the United States..have your DS Online up and running...have any of your guys played it online with either MK:DS or Tony Hawk's american sk8land ?..if so could you tell me if its any good ?Thanks in Advance !! :)

Lol im one of the people that suck...but i havnt actually played it much since i actually got to go online..i think it would have been much better if they made the maximum players online to 8..it would be so damn awsome..more destruction :P

I have also played Mario KArt DS online. It was really fun, and easy, but I was not so impressed about the graphics.I have not lost any match :P But I should be very happy if it where more configuration's to have.

I've played Mario Kart, Star fox, and several others. I like the fact that it has free online play, but why do they limit what you can do in the games so much... it bugs me that Mario kart doesn't have Battle mode when playing online. That has always been my favorite part of mario kart is the battles.

My friends has played it and he said it was pretty cool. But nothing out of the ordinay. I currently don't have a ds but would really like to get one becuase they have a couple of good games that look good and could be fun online.