xisto Community
sorathSGC

Turn Your Pc Into A Console With this program you will run any games

GAMEOS - This is a program that replaces your original windows shell - Explorer.exe with the GameOS shell that is built expecialy for games. It has a system of defragmenting memory so you always have full memory for your next game and it will basicly focus all your graphic, sound and CPU processing and memory with all the ressources the game requires. Boosting the games speed and performance. With GameOS running is hard for the computer to crash making it more stable.

You can even use GameOS for applications that needs more ressources and proccessing power.

Get it here:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
For windows 95,98 and me

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
For windows 2000 and XP and above

i am not really a fan of pc gaming as you always seem to require a state of the art pc to be able to play the latest games flawlessly.unfortunately when the game makers release further games , they push the pc hardware requirements just a little bit further and you find yourself in need of a hardware upgrade again or as this link shows , a software tweak to improve the gaming performance of the pc.i prefer to stick with game consoles , so that when i buy the latest game i know its going to work on the console without having to worry.

I agree with Niloc.I used play a lot of RoadRash and NFS a long time back.But later on the upgrates of the games kept on coming and I ended up wasting a lot of money on the upgrades to be in the gang of gamers (that what we used to call ourselves:P). Later on I was a close to getting bankrupt but my brain got active and left the gang of gamers.Sadfully the gang of gamers is flurishing now coz the rest were a sons of rich fathers.I was the one who did everything by myself.Anyways .. dude .. gaming is really addictive, you continue if you are a rich man or your father is :) :Panyways enjoy.

hey hi sorathSGC!, i was wondering if it could be possible, i have never had the chance to buy my own PS nor xbox so i have to use my computer and honestly there are sometimes i don't like the performance it takes after a couple of hours of being playing, and i hate restarting my computer in order to restart my memory usage, though i have a normal compter (3ghz of processor) i think i'll take a look at this program you suggested

Hopefully it will not freeze your computer while using computer for other needs. Because as I understand it gives all the resources for graphical part so... Nothing else to says, except get a system that doesn't need that to play games.

The idea sounds pretty cool as I know windows has a lot of overhead. I didn?t look at the links because I don?t play a lot of games. People concerned about using the computer for other stuff could just put the different operating system on a different partition or hard drive. :)

So this basically configures your computer to perform its best all the time. This seems like it could be a useful program. My cousin could use this because he is always complaining about his computer not being very good for some games. This just goes to show you that computer gaming is not lagging behind console gaming.

Now we just need to find a program that converts those useless consoles into PCs!Anyway, if you aren't a gamer, you could use Astonshell instead of GameOS. </shameless plug>

It reduces the # of processes to around 12, and with nothing running my memory usage was 84mb. it works really well, and I now use it as my default shell. now I just need a crack so it doesn't expire!