xisto Community
nascarmama

Another Newbie

Hello all you in Xisto land! :P I don't know how this is going to work out for myself since I don't really like to post in forums but I thought I would give it a shot any way.Let's see, what can I tell you about myself that would be slightly interesting? Well, I am of Cherokee and Celtic (Scot/Irish) descent, live in Carolina (I don't separate the 2 since I live in the foothills) and have two 16 week old puppies, a 16 year old cat and two 7 year old cats.I love Ancient History, Movies, Wildlife, Nascar and God but not in that particular order! :) I collect autographs for a hobby and have some where over 1000 at present. I sponsor an 8 year old Lakota girl at the Pine Ridge Reservation in South Dakota and we are both looking forward to Christmas.I guess that will get you started on knowing me any way! B) Nascarmama

Hello nascarmama!Well aren't you the fitting demographic for the Republicans? :)Welcome to our forum. Basically we have many topics for your to lay your views or start one to stimulate our minds. And the great thing about doing that is you can have free hosting in return. Stay for free hosting or stay for conversations... however you got here we're glad you joined us.There are few things that every member has to abide and they are found in Xisto README (check my signature area). Don't hesitate to post your questions or shout them out in the shoutbox.

Welcome to Xisto nascarmama :P I can see by your name that you might be a nascar fan. My favorite nascar driver would probably have to be Jeff Gordan. Don't ask me why he is my favorite nascar driver. He has just been my favorite driver for such a long time. Don't worry, you'll get used to posting in the forums, it's really easy after you get the hang of it :) So your part Irish / Scottish, that is really cool. Have you enjoyed living in North Carolina? I have heard it's pretty. Is that true? So you have Two 16 week year old puppies, a 16 year old cat, and two 7 year old cats. That is a lot of lot animals. I have one 2 year old puppy and and a 7 to 10 year old dog. I also have this really huge fish that we have had for a few years now. You have some pretty nice hobbies. Do you like ancient history? I love the movies, the wildlife, nascar, and god also. 1000 autographs O_O' That is a lot of autographs B) Well it was nice getting to know you and everything. Have a great time on the Xisto forums and enjoy their services B)

Welcome here nascarmama. I hope you get to enjoy discussing things this way or another, despite your reluctance to go forums. They have quite a lot of amusing and interesting (i.e. supportive) fellows around. Say hello to your cats on my behalf.

hey Nascarmama,welcome to the Xisto gang.Feel yourself at your e-Home.I was away for a week from this eHome and i seriously missing it a lot.Learning , enjoying , you will find everything in here.Free Hosting is implicit :).Anyways looking forward to your topic.

Welcome aboard, Nascarmama! I think you've found a great community here at Xisto, and we have plenty of topics and threads that may suit your interests. So...hope you enjoy your stay and feel free to come back and post as much as you like!See you on the boards!

Hello all you in Xisto land!  :D

I don't know how this is going to work out for myself since I don't really like to post in forums but I thought I would give it a shot any way.

Let's see, what can I tell you about myself that would be slightly interesting?  Well, I am of Cherokee and Celtic (Scot/Irish) descent, live in Carolina (I don't separate the 2 since I live in the foothills) and have two 16 week old puppies, a 16 year old cat and two 7 year old cats.

I love Ancient History, Movies, Wildlife, Nascar and God but not in that particular order!  ;)  I collect autographs for a hobby and have some where over 1000 at present.  I sponsor an 8 year old Lakota girl at the Pine Ridge Reservation in South Dakota and we are both looking forward to Christmas.

I guess that will get you started on knowing me any way!  ;)

Nascarmama

208626[/snapback]

hello nascarmama... i'm new too in this forum.., welcome and good luck for you... :P

i still newbie and need for experience too..

have fun.. :D