xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ICE-XG

WUT GAME R U! wut game do u like?

WUT GAME R U!  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was wounder wuts the most popular game is so lets c which is the most popular. lets bet which one is.. If your isn't listed just reply which on u like the best

My all-time favorite game is baldur's gate 2. It was huge (250 hrs playtime) and you could do all you want. The story was great (lots of plot-twists and npc talking to u) and you could play exacly as you wanted (evil/good). There were weapons you could gather and put together. It was epic and even if its 4/3 yrs old i still sometimes play it. The game I mostly look forwards to is : Dragonage

Final Fantasy X! Thats my favourite game of all time. The Storyline is like of which ive never seen before, it is so amazing. Unfortunately Final Fantasy X-2 ruined FFX's storyline and depressed me so much...

To find out the best game you can't make a poll for it. YOu would just have to tally up your findings. Cause no matter what you put on the poll, if you give them a choice that isn't listed then they will take it because everyone have different types of games they like the most.

Hmm hehe look guys noobs write one word and paste thinking that they will get hosting for a word Eh Guys do you want the truth?????? Well your post gots to be 3 lines like mine to get hosted :) so your one liners / words dont count at all :D please put more effort in your posts Your Welcome . . .

mine is not in list too.But if I choose one from the list. hmm I will select Warcraft.It is so funny game update skill of your hero and make your army stronger. And go to attack the comp. :) hehe But Cs is the one I like too let shoot the other people. Oh! Head Shot ---(+ +)---> :D