xisto Community
Ryo

Great Dreams Interrupted.. Doesnt it make u mad..

So I created this topic after this morning my little brother woke me up from a really good dream in where I was giving a massage to a tottaly hot young naked celebrity. Just as I was getting into the massage my little brother walks into the room and in his whisper-but-audible-enough-for-my-big-brother-to-hear-so-he-might-wake-up voice and he actually woke me up! I was so mad at him and I even tryed to go back to sleep to get back into the dream but it didn't happen. So does any one else want to rant about this.

Haha, funny dream. But, yeah, I've been mad at my sister before for waking me up out of no where. But, usually, I get over it pretty quickly because I usually forget the dream really quickly and when I try to redream something, I usually end up dreaming about something else that's really weird. Well, maybe you'll have the dream again tonight :)

So I created this topic after this morning my little brother woke me up from a really good dream in where I was giving a massage to a tottaly hot young naked celebrity. Just as I was getting into the massage my little brother walks into the room and in his whisper-but-audible-enough-for-my-big-brother-to-hear-so-he-might-wake-up voice and he actually woke me up! I was so mad at him and I even tryed to go back to sleep to get back into the dream but it didn't happen. So does any one else want to rant about this.

208536[/snapback]

:P Lol, Beware Ryo, this could be even worse if it happened in real life instead of an interrupted dream.

Also, kid brothers were meant to mess up big brothers' business. I know. I used to be kid brother myself. :)

LOL that happens to me all the time. Only, usually when I sleep, I just see darkness for a few minutes, and then the next thing I know, It's 5:00 am and time to go to school >.<. But when ever I have good dreams, right in the middle, right in the good part, my sister kicks me in the head, or something else interupts. Yet this rarely happens because I rarely have dreams that I actually remember. If it wasn't interupted, then it was a bad dream X_X

This happens to me a lot except the dreams about me massaging a hot sexy celebrity. lol. I would want them to do that to me. shoo.. lol. I would just be all into the story (dream) and suddenly my siblings or sometimes parents come and make loud noises and ruin it for me. I try to go back to sleep to see if I could go back but its too late.I'll wait one day to get the masage from the celebrity. lol.

I've experienced those kind of situations before. ALWAYS get interupted when it get's to the good part....

Guess I really need to find a place without anything so that i can finish up before i wake up.:P

209106[/snapback]

ahhh thats sooooo sounds wrong!! i know exactly how you all feel though!! usually i'll have the BEST dreams when i'm sleeping at a mates house or they're sleeping over at mine and then they waked me up right in the middle of the good bit and through something heavy and close to my hand at them and then they usually shut up for a while and i roll over and go back to sleep.

Wow so it happens to other people too. I want to know why it always happens when the good bits are/about to happen. Although sometimes I think your likes to be really cruel and tease you. Like when I had a dream about kissing a girl i liked in college (but she hated me). As soon as the kiss happened I woke up and thought wtf.And then there's the times your glad you woke up, like last week I had a really wierd dream, which I won't go into, but it basically ended with some small disgusting, shrivally imp type creature standing on top of a cupboard behind me and screaming 'Look at mine'. I was scared stiff in my dream and when I woke up I couldn't sleep for an hour because I was so scared.And while we're talking about dreams I hate it when you have to run away/towards something but you seem to run in really slow motion no matter how hard you try. I know my girlfriend gets this too so I'm not the only one. And whenever you need to shoot something your weapon doesn't work or some sort of equipment stops working. Can anyone explain why this happens?Oh and why do you have to wake up at 5am to go to school kirby?

I think I have an explanation for this mystery (at least for me, that is):I don't have dreams unless I sleep longer than I am used to. In that case, I start having very realistic dreams, and I can remember them for 30 minutes, or so, after I wake up. So, when I sleep longer than usual, that means that somebody must wake me up, and sooner or later, somebody does just that, he/she pulls me right out of a fantastic dream (in 90% of the cases, I don't even know what was even so exciting about that dream, in 10% of the cases, it's just a plain erotic dream ;) ), and I am very upset about it, but no matter, there's always tomorrow :)

Man, I hate it when that happens. Usually, I only dream when I'm really tired, and I sleep for over 9 hours. I used to keep a book on my dreams, like what they were about, how long I slept, what I did that day, etc... and I figured out a strange pattern, which I won't go into great detail about, but I figured out that If I watch a movie with comedy, I get dreams about normal life. But anyway, it is usually my cellphone, or my computer that wakes me up right before the good stuff. It's almost like my dream knows when my alarm goes off, and just tries to torture me. :)

Haha I also do the same when a dream is worth writing down.
Last night I had the craziest dream though... I was at work and there was a soccermatch within the company between my favourite local club, ADO Den Haag and a team called "white power (ugh)" :P
Anyways after the match I went to get my coat off and there she was, the girl of my dreams, she hugs me and I woke up... grrrrr I really hate it when that happens.
Am glad I understand some of the meanings of dreams, but still, it always happens when a dream gets interesting :P

everyone has those dreams about the person they are destine to be with, i had alot of those most of the time the face is fuzzy enough you can't tell who she is but also you can't tell where your at either.Sometimes though my dreams come in chapters as well when it stops when i wake up and then it would continue when im fully asleep but awake to see the dream happening like out of body experiance type deal.

I don't have a little brother to come and mess things up for me, it's my own head that wakes me up. It seems that my most interesting dreams start just before my alarm goes off in the morning. I know the back of my brain knows what time it is and it just wants to mess with me. haha.

Ah yes... I've had a lot of experiences like that before. I was in the middle of a great dream about my crush, when my mom woke me up. Another disappointing thing was when I was dreaming I was in a role-playing game as a hero. Now, I've always wanted to dream about something like that. I sometimes lull myself to sleep by imagining I was a heroine in some kind of game. Of course, there was this delicate matter of school, so my mom woke me up again. Why do all the good dreams have to happen when there's school!? ;) Anyway, if I try to continue those dreams, they just don't happen, no matter how hard I try. It's rather disappointing, really... Another annoying that that once happened to me, was I had a nightmare about a statue in the courtyard of my previous school. The stone statue was walking towards me in the middle of the night. I tried to scream in my dream, but nothing would come out. I suddenly remembered... "Hold on, I have a voice... Why can't I scream here? This must be a dream." Thus, I woke up at 2AM. I was so sleepy! My eyes wanted to shut, but I remembered that sometimes, dreams continue... And the annoying thing is, dreams that you don't want to continue are the ones that do so... And the dreams that you WANT to continue dont... ;) I didn't want to see that nightmare again. It was so freaky... :D So I had to struggle to stay awake... It was hard, as I was very sleepy, but in the end, I managed to stay awake long enough for the dream not to continue.