xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CuM2cmU

Warcrat Iii Defense Of The Ancients anyone play it?

this is one of the two addictive games in my life right now. DOTA is a custom game of WC3, and i can say it's the most popular game ever. note: not DOTA AllStars, but the actual REAL version of DOTA. not a hack like unbalanced allstars. my clan (clanhex.cjb.net) just finished 2nd place in the world open tournament. i'm curious if anyone else plays DOTA in Xisto.

to much crap coming out for WarCraft.. i wish they got another StarCraft for the computer coming out that will be so cool.. prob get so many buys also, but it will never happen, people been waiting for years lol so we all just quit the dumb game

yeah i have warIII but have never played defence of the ancients. i reckon another starcraft game would be great, actually a starcraft custom game would be make-able with the warIIIx map editor and 3d studio max, but just cause it can be done doesn't mean it would easy.you would need to have lots of time on your hands.if anyone's played frozen throne and finished it...i reckon they've set it up for something. i dont think it would be world of warcraft because it is kinda untraditional and doesn't seem (i haven't investigated much) nearly so epic quest-ish.any thoughts anyone?? <_<