xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iwuvcookies

Nick And Jessica Final Split Nick and Jessica really are breaking up

Nick and Jessica Announce Their Split

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I've always known something like this was going to happen. It was only time that people would really know the truth. I just wondered why couldn't they stick it through. And definitely why did it take this long for them to say that they are truly split up? THis I will never know either its for fame or what, I don't know. It was sad seeing them split up. They were a cute couple.

just to let you know everyone thought that the day they made the first episode to their tv series now defunct, it was only a matter of time before those 2 break up but i think jennifer aniston need some conforting though. :)

hey see the news about the brady kids getting married to the model who wants to bet that won't last a year come someone bet me 25 credits that it won't last the year.

I knew they would end up like this! Showbiz couples are not made for a long term relationship. There are so much beautiful people around them and there is a big chance to fall in love with another person in such business. Fortunately they do not have kids yet, or else they would argue for the custody of the child.

I know. I heard it on the radio yesterday and i was like "at last". I love jessica and nick. They were good together but i knew from the start that it wasn't going to work. I mean, they were on TV 24/24... everybody knew about their personal life and whatever...that's not good. Good thing they don't have kids yet. But i heard she got pregnant?