xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ryo

Maturity And How It Affects The Lives Of Teens? Maturity good and bad?

Im bringing this topic up because I had another discussion about a Times cover story on *happy* youth (which can be found under Hot News) and someone had brought up the idea to make a discussion on maturity and how it affects teenagers. The thing was that boys admit to having same-sex affairs at 14 while girls admit it at the age of 16. Now girls are said to mature faster so does maturity play a role in why they admit to same sex affairs later on in life? I would like to here what other people have to say about this please and thank you..

Lol! I do not think the so called same-sex-affair is a common point in girls and boys' maturity. I guess it is question of your enviroment and develoment. Definitely it has more to be with what exactly is all around us during the process of growing up. I can tell there are people in the world who have never experienced that affair and it doesnt necesarily make them inmature or more mature...

Cheers!!! :)

..I don't know about maturity levels.. but it seems that women reach their 'sexual peak' at a later age than men, even if they do generally seem to mature faster in everything else..?..but, like sonorama said (kinda) ..I wouldn't read too much into it. Hmm.. maybe, since girls are naturally more huggy-touchy-feely, it'd take more of an extreme thing for them to call it a sexual encounter, than a guy would.. so it takes longer for them to get to that point.. ^^;Ah, who knows..

i think for a girl things are more hormonal and in the moment sort of thing they have to be interested to do something in their teens anyway but they also have to be comfortable and all that mushy crap...Jesse