xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DreamCore

The Life Of A Koala

hmm I was thinking of to write a small story about of what I think that an Koala feels in zoo. Please write some comments about it... B) I am a sad bear. All these tourists stand there staring at me all day long screaming, "Oh, isn?t he cute?" All I need to do is stretch out my foot and yawn and they all scream even more, "He moved! He moved!" "Get your camera, Joey. Quick, he?s scratching himself."Being a koala is no joke. I sometimes wish I was ugly like a duck-billed platypus. Then I wouldn?t have to be photographed so much. You know, we have real photo sessions when I?m dumped in the arms of tourists. The bosses here are afraid that I?m going to lose my temper and decide to rip a tourist apart. If I start looking stressed, they get rid of the crowd and let me calm down for a while. Sometimes I really want to frighten some poor old lady just as she says, "Oh, isn?t he cute?" It could almost be worth it to see the look on evrybody?s face. The cute bear turns killer! On the other hand, life here has its bright side. I do get plenty of eucalyptus leaves to eat. That?s really why I?m here at all. There?s not much left to eat in the world outside. When we were swinging happily through our eucalyptus forest one day we discovered that there were a whole lot of men cutting the trees down. Soon our area was overcrowded and us bears started to get pretty hungry.ENDReal nice story, yea.. B)

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Posting in the wrong section. Moving from What Is...? to Creativity.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Hahahah nice story, but why did you choose a Koala? Is that your favourite animal? I think theyre cute, I didn't knew they could be aggressive dough..seems youre a kinda columnist...i thinks you gotta have talent to write like thisNice...hope you'll write some more stories...