xisto Community
XRated

Paid2post Get Paid To Post ( No Investment )

Hello , ive started a small program offering cash for your posts , we have just started but hoping you can help. You will get paid when we get paid but we will try our best to send payment out every month , you will see earning in real time "Points" you can read more about the "Points System" on the forum. You will not get rich off this program but you will have an extra few dollars for what? Barely nothing . So come check us out!

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/?

Firstly I am impressed by seeing your forum running on Vbulletin board. The feel of the forum is good and userfriendly. I like those features.However, what doens't attract me to sign up in the site is that even TOS cannot be read unless we sign up first. This is the first time I'm seeing such TOS which needs to be read only by members. Please make it visible so that when we agree with the TOS we can register.Secondly, there is no FAQ as well. When we click it returns nothing. I don't mind to become the 7th forum member and paid2post member in the forum but firstly there must be rules binding the site owner that he cannot cheat or do something illegal against the valuable users as well. If those things are clear and undertandable I may consider. Who doens't want to get paid, anyway?Thanks for the link.

This seems like a very cool program, but I think i'm not gonna join, i'm sorry. But i have to do so much lately (school, games, sports) And I still want to be posting here on Xisto, so I think I have enough to do, maybe later, when i'm less busy.And there's a question too: If you don't live in Europe? Will you earn money too? And how are you paying...by credit card or something?

a good idea but I won't sign up either, but to answer your question on the money issue though you would have to set up a paypal account thats directed in your country and then when the payout comes they send it their for you to pick up.

No it's not credit card , checks will be sent out and it's international, there are no country restriction's . For time being a problem , you do not have to get a certain amount of post's in a certain amount of time , you can post when ever you like , there is no expiry on your accounts. Im still working on a few thing's but it is open to the public and yes ill change the permissions to allow guests to read the guide lines and TOS sorry. Anyhow if you wish to join your more then welcome if you choose not to that's fine. Either way you have nothing to lose.

I really want to join it, I think I might join it in the next few days if I can.And do I write my HEBREW street name so I can verify that the checks will be delivered to me?They have a translator or something? Or should I write it in English?

Your welcome to join and it's probobally best you give your information in english , but note that you only have to provide your information on the checkout forum, when registering on the forum you just register like you would on any other forum :)

I joined because I love message boards and making money. :) I'll probably post my referral link in my signatures, which will generate more people and more traffic and thus more money from the ads, right? Anyway, this looks easy and good luck. I don't know if I could ever run something this big.

Hrm... a post containing over 1,400 words only earns 1.76 'points', therefore to gain each point you have to post around 800 words. When you need 100 points to earn 1 dollar, you definitely won't get rich with this scheme, but I guess even a small amount of money is money just the same. A post that size would probably earn you 10 times that amount in credits here on Xisto. :PNot saying that paid2post won't or doesn't work, it just seems a lot of work for not much money. To earn the minimum $20 so you can check out, you would need to post somewhere in the order of 1,600,000 words. That's a lot of posting! :P And some people think you have to post a lot here to keep your account active.