xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
seanooi

Loving Someone

I've met this girl since I was 15 and I've never forgotten her till today.I've only got to know her better about 10 months ago and we're having a sort of stable friendship. But I don't want it to just end here, I want it to go beyond friendship.Sadly, we're too far apart. We're on two ends of the world and she's not the kind ready for a long distance relationship.Why did I fell in love with someone I know it is impossible to be with...??? B)

I've met this girl since I was 15 and I've never forgotten her till today.

I've only got to know her better about 10 months ago and we're having a sort of stable friendship. But I don't want it to just end here, I want it to go beyond friendship.

Sadly, we're too far apart. We're on two ends of the world and she's not the kind ready for a long distance relationship.

Why did I fell in love with someone I know it is impossible to be with...??? B)

207718[/snapback]

nothing is really impossible. keep talkin' to her. start enjoying what you HAVE with her and stop dwelling on what ya don't have. if you keep staying in touch with her, who knows where that will lead in the long run with her. or maybe you will just find someone you connect with better closer to you.

but believe me, whoever you connect with, distance will never be a problem as you both will find a way to be together

I've met this girl since I was 15 and I've never forgotten her till today.

I've only got to know her better about 10 months ago and we're having a sort of stable friendship. But I don't want it to just end here, I want it to go beyond friendship.

Sadly, we're too far apart. We're on two ends of the world and she's not the kind ready for a long distance relationship.

Why did I fell in love with someone I know it is impossible to be with...??? B)

207718[/snapback]

Dear Seanooi,

Reading you topic, it's like I'm the one talking. I met a boy when I was 15 (I'm 18 now). I see him maybe 10-15 times in the week, cause we live far apasrt from eachother. Since the day that I had met him, no day went beyond that I did not think of him. I think that I am in love with him which I have let him know also. He says that he thinks the same way about me, but that he's too much 'player' to actually be able to go with me without hurting me, cause he knows he got some issues;) I also frequently wonder why I fell inlove with him, when I know it is impossible to be with him...

Still I keep telling myself that there will come a day that I can be with him. But yes, I have a boyfriend, and that gives problems too sometimes. But I entirely understand what youre feeling at this moment! And I know, you can't get a person like that outta your head for a long time!

Hope it turns out well I really do!

Well Nani Cheri, looks like we're on the same boat :PIt really su*ks to feel that way... loving someone you know you shouldn't.Guess I'll remain a bachelor until I find the right one.Anybody wants to introduce someone to me?? LOL :)

well its a very bad/sad feeling what are you feeling but i dont recomend you to start a long distance relation ship because the fact that when a girl/boy with a gf/bf start dating and other peoples approaches to them in a 'more than friednship way' the other person feels temptation like 'ok i got a bf/gf but this person is sourrounding me too, im too lonely because he/she's not by my side. . . what should i do?' way it may lead to a infidelity/affair there's some thing that we say about long distance relationships and is traduced to something like this: 'love from far is for dumbass' and another one 'love from far, happy the 4' (you know gf/affair bf/affair xD)

'love from far is for dumbass' and another one 'love from far, happy the 4' (you know gf/affair bf/affair xD)

208039[/snapback]

ummmmm....HUH????

there is a saying. you can't change the spots on a leaopord. refer that to any relationship either long distance or close by. anyone who cheats in a long distance relationship will have those same values in a close by relationship. you are juding people by what type of a relationship they are in rather than by who they are as a person regardless of a relationship.

on a side note, although long distance relationships are obviously harder, this is the internet age and more and more relationships are being found long distance and those who find themselves in that type of a relationship need to deal with the difficulties just as they would have to deal with the difficulties in a close by relationship. just because there is a long distance relationship DOES NOT mean that the guy OR girl will cheat on the other

..jeeze, what a situation.But I guess, a lot of people are familiar with it... my boyfriend used to live right across the street from me.. but we weren't going out, then. It wasn't until he moved, 3 hours away, that we realized we really did love eachother, and wanted to start dating...although 3 hours isn't very far, with my crazy class and work schedule, I'm lucky to see him once a month.. it's horrible. ^^You really can't help who you love, I guess.. but it's not that bad. Actually, it's kind of fun, to work through things, together.. you learn a lot, that way ^^I guess.. long-distance relationships can work out.. as long as you've got a pair of honest, hard-working people.. ^^ ..actually.. one of them can be lazy, it still works.. *shifty eyes* ..if you nag him.. o.o;p

LOL! :PI wouldnt mind the be the one that get's nag :DBut I think that in order to start a long distance relationship a couple must first have a strong base. Does anyone here have the same thinking too? :P

FAR APART

Loving Someone

I met this girl and man I think I love her but she lives not too far away from me but a little. And she and I have never met in person but we are dating, what do I do. She says she is moving when she gratuates and shes one year ahead of me. What do I do? Do I make the relationship work out?

-question by JesseIbarra

FAR APART

Loving Someone

I met this girl and man I think I love her but she lives not too far away from me but a little. And she and I have never met in person but we are dating, what do I do. She says she is moving when she gratuates and shes one year ahead of me. What do I do? Do I make the relationship work out?

-question by JesseIbarra

My Suggestion: Find out how she feels about you, before making any rash decisions. In some cases, the results may be painful, but somethings they may be just what you need. You may find out that she wants to visit you before she goes. Try to work on things if you really care about her though, be understanding if she is going to college, as it will consume a lot of her schedule, and the stress would be a lot harder on her. Let her talk to you about anything she needs to, and she'll probably stick closer to you. (Just avoid friend-zone.)