xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ankitcs

Britney Spears On Google

that is funny how could you mispell britney spears its not that hard people (bet it was the perverts looking for something), Funny though only could image how many other names peole mispelled as well.

These spelling errors are just hilarious. Even my 5 year old cousin can spell britney spears correctly.But another one of my cousin was funny, she thought britney spears was pronounced as beany pierce, the whole family laughed at her but in the end she got it right. B)

For me, the funny thing is how much people search that girl in google. Yeah, the spelling errors could be hilarious but I suppose that they come mostly from non-anglophone world. At least, they all write "spears" properly. B)

lol, It's a shame google don't create a page for every search terms spelt correctly. This was interesting to read, although suppose it could get into a little bother with privacy etc?Anyhow, I agree, it's not a hard spelling, but some people still have a few problems which makes spellings etc extremely difficult for them.

even though the spelling errors are halarious, you have to think if some of these mispellings were done intentiatlly. I mean comon, Brittney's Spears.

207971[/snapback]

Hmm before I saw this thread I thought her name was Britney Spears as well, not that I ever looked her up on google... Not really interested.

Wow, I never even thought that Google people might check our search queries and spell it correctly for us. Also, I think spelling Britney Spears is not hard, but the only confusion goes with Britney which can also be spelled Brittany. A girl in my class had her name as Brittany, and everyone spelled her name Britney. LOL

That's a lot of misspellings. I mean cmon, how hard is it to spell britaney speers? (just kidding).

Wow that is funny. Seriously, do people not know how to spell. Like britney is not a hard name and neither is spears. Like i guess i can understand the most popular ones on that list since if you never have read the name before you might want to add a second t but what idiots.