xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Silver

Some Sigs Of Me about 5 or so..

Very nice work Silver. What other forum have you come from? It's obvious you're no newbie at this, these are quality sigs. :lol:Anyway, here's my thoughts.#1 Great work for no render being used. Possibly could have made the text a little larger seeing as there is no render to fill the space.#2 Very similar background to #1, I think the render should have been larger or more prominent, again to fill the space a bit.#3 Really nice vector sig, but I think the scan lines killed it a bit. They took away the sharpness of the vectors.#4 Excellent sig, can't suggest any improvements with this one.#5 Awesome blending on this sig. The pixelating on the text unfortunately lets it down. #6 Another excellent sig, I would have gone without the scan lines though, they look out of place on the sig.Look forward to seeing more great work like this from you. :P

the brushins is awesome the detail and depth is great as well as the text good job can't wait to see more of your stuff here.

sm for some reason i dont think we will be seeing nemore of him/her...the last time they logged in was the day they joined >_< but i do like the sigs

sm for some reason i dont think we will be seeing nemore of him/her...the last time they logged in was the day they joined >_< but i do like the sigs

Good point AD, it's a real shame. They are really good sigs, it would have been nice to see more like them.

wow when did we miss this topic? never ever saw it wehn it was first posted must have been pushed down from the other topics and posts.