xisto Community
max_powers1987

Fox Has The Worst Shows Ever!

What is this crap that somehow reached the air! Trading Spouses is the worst idea ever and its edited to hell. The Simpsons is way past its prime and it feels like ive seen the new episodes 5 years ago. Im goin to stick with Adult Swim because they obviously know what I want, Futurama and Family Guy 4 life!

Actually I don't understand why the Simpsons are still on. Don't get me wrong cause I love the Simpson in the early years with Bartman and all of that was funny as hell.But it's been like what 10 years, I know they have to be redoing a lot of stuff

I admit it, I've been watching Simple Life 2. I can't believe I have been, as I hate reality shows not to mention the "talent" on the show. But it seems like SL2 is always bloody on. Do they have nothing else on FOX? Oh yeah, method and red. Eeeeeegads who gave that show a greenlight?? I miss X-Files (cerca season 6). Simpsons used to be funny, it just isn't so fresh anymore. I heard they're doing a movie though, so that should be interesting...

Yeah,I agree a bit.But I love watching the FoxBox for some odd reason,probably because I like anime^^I went to Japan once only and got addicted @_@

Simple LIfe 2 is so fake though. Thats why it sucks. Its to much acting for me. The first season was better and it was like 2 hours away from me but now they are traveling and all that and it gets boring with the same old crap every week. And they always say "Thats hot" or something like that.. As for the rest of FOX, its down the drain and has been for a while...

The simpsons are still the best. don't get me wrong im a huge fan of family guy but the simpsons have so much dry humor it is unmatchable. of course a lot of people could be drawn to a more in you face humor as family guy but it doesnt have the depth of the simpsons.