xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
conret

Mr/miss Perfect

I am the perfect man...eh...just kidding.Perfect man/woman is decided upon you. A perfect man/woman will have the same interest, etc as you. B) So...uh...yeah./

I suppose it all depends on who you are and what you are looking for in a person. To someone, a person can be downright annoying or rude, while to another, they can be a perfect fit and highly compatible.Then comes into the question, is the perfect mate really out there? Maybe, maybe not -- and what if there's only one? And you miss that person? Or they live on the other side of the world? Perhaps fate will bring you together, or rip you apart. No one ever really knows.If you are looking for perfection, best of luck to you, but who knows, if you find something good, don't discount it, because things can get sweeter with time and maybe even after a while, you'll realize that that person truly is perfect after all.

Nothing is perfect, everybody knows that but rather, "who fits the lock".When you find a man/woman, it's like you're looking for the key to your lock.If the key fits... good for you. If it don't, don't force, it will only damage the keyhole. (where am I going with this...)Also, the perfect partner does not necessary to be the same interest as you.I have a couple whose personality is a total (I mean ABSOLUTE) opposite from each other.One like chess the other like sky diving. He liked classic, she digs rock n roll.Yet they've been together for 6 years now as far as I know. Why? It's because they do things together.They have arguements yes, but thats the thing that holds the relationship together. You don't feel bored with each other in the long run.I'm going nowhere with this... B)B) Like Simba sings "Love Will Find a Way"

If everything was perfect then things would get boring and boring relationships aren't always happy ones.And like The Pianist said you don't have to have the same interests. In fact it's a lot better to have more different interests than the same ones. It means you can try things out with your partner which always keeps things interesting. And you never know. You might find something you enjoy doing.

There is no perfect man or woman everyone has a flaw like an obsession or being afraid or doing something because then things will be interesting instead of it being boring and having the same routine everyday. Having an interestion relationship is the best because their are alot of surprises and you will defeinately appreciate that more than just plain perfected life.

dont waste your time to find about perfect (man/woman) only God the Prefect one. and how do you know if you're a perfect person?I am not sure how many perfect people in the world. but some people try to be perfect people in his / her Sweetheart.Just Be Your Self .. ;)

huh i guess perfect man or gal depends from person to personi may find my man as perfect while some oter may find same guy as imperfect!

There sholdn't be a perfect man, or a perfect woman, there is someone that suits you, and maybe you only. No one is perfect, no one can fill all your needs, but the one who can furfull them to all u (not any 1 else) u need.You see them how they are, but love all of them, including the bad parts...ahwell thats just my opionion, but there isn't just one person for 1 person, don't give up all u luv sick pplz! :D

No one is perfect what matters is if the person is Perfect for you, and if you are perfect for them.

My idea of the perfect man is probably very different from many other people's ideas. For me, I don't like to have a boyfriend that is a lot like me, i enjoying talking about the things we both like, but i also like talking about the things we don't both like. When people are too much alike they tend to clash because you get competitive, and i believe that is why a lot of relationships don't work out, is because at first meeting, you see that you have so much incommon, well that is just a recipe for disaster (for me anyway), meanwhile it could be a recipe for success for others.

Everyone is different...love is not excluded.

Obviously everyone's ideas of "perfect" are different but mine would be someone who's funny, generous, honest, kind, understanding, respectful.. and attractive somehow. Not necessarily good looking just someone who doesn't repulse me :huh:

I think the same, no one is perfect, not you, not me...no one.When I was younger I made a mistake... I idealize the person who was in relationship with me,I thought he was the perfect men and partner for me, without any bad "parts" and when I saw his bad part I was so dissapointed about him.So mu opinion is that the perfect partner, Mr.Perferct or Mrs. Perfect is a picture of our imagination, a picture of our idealisation.Nobody is perfect, all of us has a bad "part"...but if we care for someone, we can except somebody with good and bad parts to.

there is no such thing as the perfect man or woman. nobody is perfect. everyone of us have a different taste and we feel attracted to diferent people so there is not one man or woman that satisfay all tastes. and also who likes perfect people? can you imagine how boring it would be if we all were perfect? it would be anoying.