xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spy_charly

When You Lost A Girl Why did i tell her that? AN ADVICE

hey hi all!... i'm feeling sad and depressed so Im telling you a bad desicion a took some time ago.When i was in highschool i had a really good friend of mine, i admit it he was handsome so i usually talked with the girls beacause he was my friend, but girls didnt really want to be with me although some of them became very close friends. It was one day i was going downstairs and then i saw her with some friends of her, when i got closer to them they asked me if i were beck (my name) i said "yeah!" then one of them said -"so you know walter dont you?" obviously i knew the guy therefore what i just wanted was to finish talking about him and i said "yeah but i dont like to talk about my friends life, and im alone now cause he is with a girl so..." they inmediately understood i was not in good mood to talk about him and the chat continue to normal stuff, they asked me what i liked, what i did everyday(common question from a girl) and if i had any girl or something, if i were available and some other things. The time passed and there was one that i felt attracted to her because she was very talktive and interesting but not very intelligent so i fell in love with her and we usually met every break to play basketball or talk about stuff what i did in my last day at home on the computer!!! she never knew what was an apache server or a php script but she was listening to me!!...also her friends looked for me when they could so i felt a little bit handsome B) . After like 2 ot 2 and a half weeks i felt it was time to get her... she didnt have any boyfriends while we were together "as friends" (i feel we did a real connection) so one day i went to her house and she was pretty happy cause i was there and then i started "Aida what would you think if i tell you i would like you to be my girlfriend" she replied (almost screamed) yeas!! but i didnt know why i said "but you know, im not feeling like i would like"... we talked some time about other stuff and then i went...20 minutes later i wanted to die, it was the first time i really enjoyed to be with and my mouth did it in the wrong way, the next times we saw each other she didnt seem angry but disaponted althought she kept talking to me ... it's been like 8 months since then...do you think i should get in touch with her again? boys what do you think? GIRLS what do you think?

hey hi all!... i'm feeling sad and depressed so Im telling you a bad desicion a took some time ago.

When i was in highschool i had a really good friend of mine, i admit it he was handsome so i usually talked with the girls beacause he was my friend, but girls didnt really want to be with me although some of them became very close friends. It was one day i was going downstairs and then i saw her with some friends of her, when i got closer to them they asked me if i were beck (my name) i said "yeah!" then one of them said -"so you know walter dont you?" obviously i knew the guy therefore what i just wanted was to finish talking about him and i said "yeah but i dont like to talk about my friends life, and im alone now cause he is with a girl so..." they inmediately understood i was not in good mood to talk about him and the chat continue to normal stuff, they asked meĀ  what i liked, what i did everyday(common question from a girl) and if i had any girl or something, if i were available and some other things. The time passed and there was one that i felt attracted to her because she was very talktive and interesting but not very intelligent so i fell in love with her and we usually met every break to play basketball or talk about stuff what i did in my last day at home on the computer!!! she never knew what was an apache server or a php script but she was listening to me!!...also her friends looked for me when they could so i felt a little bit handsome B) . After like 2 ot 2 and a half weeks i felt it was time to get her... she didnt have any boyfriends while we were together "as friends" (i feel we did a real connection) so one day i went to her house and she was pretty happy cause i was there and then i started "Aida what would you think if i tell you i would like you to be my girlfriend" she replied (almost screamed) yeas!! but i didnt know why i said "but you know, im not feeling like i would like"... we talked some time about other stuff and then i went...20 minutes later i wanted to die, it was the first time i really enjoyed to be with and my mouth did it in the wrong way, the next times we saw each other she didnt seem angry but disaponted althought she kept talking to me ... it's been like 8 months since then...do you think i should get in touch with her again? boys what do you think? GIRLS what do you think?

207377[/snapback]

You must rteally like her but consider this the reason you liked her is because she was the first girl you thought was a good girlfiend but also think of it this way there are 3 billion other girls out there and you will meet another girl. I remmember that girl like me as a comical guy and i was a cool guy since in high school i hanged out with my senior cousins. But i never really liked anyone and then i met a girl who was really fine and when i say fine I mean fine and also she was nice. I tryed to get her but every time she would just throw me and i figured that i dont hve a chance. And something really funny happened when i gave up on her. I found another girl twice as good at the first one and me hooked up and it tunes out the first and the second girls were "sisters" as i figured out when i went to her house on day.

Pursue what you believe in. There's a story that would fit quite perfectly into your situation. It's taken from my blog and it goes something like this:A student ask a teacher, "what is love?"The teacher said, "in order to answer yourquestion, go to the padi field and choosethe biggest padi and come back.But the rule is: you can go throught themonly once and cannot turn back to pick."The student went to the field, go thru firstrow, he saw one big padi,but he wonders....maybe there is a bigger one later.Then he saw another bigger one... butmay be there is a even bigger one waiting for him.Later, when he finished more than half ofthe padi field, he start to realise that the padi isnot as big as the previous one he saw, heknow he has missed the biggestone, and he regreted.So, he ended up went back to the teacherwith empty hand.The teacher told him, "...this is love... youkeep looking for abetter one, but when later you realise,you have already miss the person....""What is marriage then?" the student asked.The teacher said, "in order to answer yourquestion, go to the cornfield and choose the biggest corn andcome back.But the rule is: you can gothrought them only once and cannot turnback to pick."The student went to the corn field, thistime he is careful not torepeat the previous mistake, when hereach the middle of the field, he haspicked one medium corn that he feelsatisfy, and come back to the teacher.The teacher told him, "this time you bringback a corn.... you lookfor one that is just nice, and you havefaith and believe this is the best oneyou get.... this is marriage."

wow..i'm very much satisfied by the seanooi 's story..Thats true..in love you move on finding for someone better..thinking there's many fish in the ocean and turn up with empty hands..

i lost my first girl three years ago, but i go on. on start i was i little sad, but soon one friend tell me thay i must find another one so i listened to him. since that i broke with 4 more girls, but i wasn so sad, because the life is too short to waste time.