xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Will

How Fast Can You Type The Alphabet? Warning: addictive.

http://www.gimme5games.com/play-game/finger-frenzy-world/frenzy/

- This game is very addictive for me, but it is good practice for knowing where all the letters are if you are not that great at typing. Also if you have a chance check out the video section they have, there are 3 videos I think but the people are really fast at typing the alphabet.

- My record was 4.207 I could probaly get faster but I put alot of time doing this nd dont want to get too addicted to it.

- Post your times heres.

Well that is a pretty good tool to help you learn where the letters are and to gain speed when you type. I started first with 7.6 seconds and now I am at 5.899 seconds. Not a bad little tool. Lol I just got 5.388, not too bad. I better stop now or I will end up going all night.

wow, this is actually quite addictivei got 7.560 after a few triesi think if you play this long enough you can actually tyoe without looking at the keyboardhmm i wonder if it feels the same using a laptop B) there is a quite old similar mod to this, a typing game also "The Typing of the Dead"reminds of that game very muchhave fun with this, just don't brag if your keyboard dies on you B)

First time I managed to get 6.069 but the fastest I've managed to get is around 5.2 seconds. It really does help in getting to know where all the letters are on the keyboard. Pity the highscore table is just full of cheats.

This is actually pretty fun. I did it in 12 seconds which is horrible but I went all the way down to 5 seconds lol so I guess Im ok. I agree with rvalkass sure does help with typing faster.

This is also a very good website if you would like to type properly and faster. http://ww4.senselang.com/ It is free but I think at a certain point you have to pay but Im not sure.

Enjoy.

11.703That will be getting faster.. I like it xP Ok.. lets try again..9.891Third try: 8.351Haha.. this is addictive :\

I'm getting 6 seconds pretty constantly, seriously considered reprogramming my keyboard so I could get a better time B) (place 'a' where 'q' is etc); a rather different way of doing it B) but its way too much effort for something where you can just trick the program anyway

I got my name on pages - 2055, 1345, 1161, 1108, 973, 942.lowest time: 5.068.don't think practice can make me more faster. maybe i'll go about 4.000, but not less!gosh the top scorer has 1.515. Is there a cheat code for this thing??