xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
melkonianarg

Anyone Play Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory? Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory

I've played Counter Strike and this and I thought that Wolfenstein is better for acouple reasons:-You can respawn in the middle of the round-The missions are better, not just planting and diffusing bombs (although that plays a part)-More variety of weapons (flame-thrower, mortar etc.)-Gameplay is more realistic and smoother.-You can use tanks!!!Any thoughts from anyone else?

Edited by cragllo (see edit history)

Agree with you 100%. Wolfenstein:ET is absolutely awesome and completely free! What a game, covert ops- what a character! The game is truley unbelievable.

The only problm. is that it doesnt have many maps and the modded maps generally suck (waaay to big). But i totally agree with you, i played that game for almost 2 months before i got bored. I like battlefield more though because of the larger servers and the vehicels (tanks, airplanes, battlecruisers etc).

Wolfenstein is a great game but counter strike is truly amaizing. I play many games and would have to say that counterstrike is my all time favorite game. I do like however respawing in the middle of games. If you have never played Battlefield vietnam you should try it cause it is alot of fun!

I played it on the Xbox the one called Return to castle wolfenstein and it was definetely not what I expected. The gameplay was really wierd, the graphics where not as good as they shouldve been. It kind of reminded me of serious sam, where all you do is walk and shoot straight towards the end. The missions were horrible but I never played multiplayer though, I bet that wouldve been the fun good part of the game.

wolfenstein is boring and repetativeits like 1000 other games ive played before just different surroundings.the weapons are all the same too. 50 different machine guns all do the same thing.give me halo anyday.

@ FLaKes

Return to Castle Wolfenstein is older than Enemy Territory. Enemy territors is an updated and online-only version on RtCW.

Ā 

@ Compute

Then you are hard to please, I like REALISTIC games rather than being on a "halo" lol

Edited by cragllo (see edit history)

"Return to Castle Wolfenstein" is an awesome Xbox game. I greatly enjoy the gameplay on Xbox Live, and the single player mode is great as well.You find really cool mods for it as well.. but I'm not going to discuss that :)

I've been playing ET for a couple of years now and I love it. It certainly isn't as good graphically as the new games, but for gameplay it's great. Teamplay is emphasized a lot and to be good you need to work together as a team. But certainly the best part, and reason I started playing is that it's FREE. You just d/l it and you're playing.Not all of the modded maps are bad, there are some really good ones. Since almost all of the maps are driven by specific objectives when you first play a map you don't have any idea what to do or where to go. Inevitably you need to play a new map 5 or 10 times before you know where to go and what to do.

I did play the old Wolfenstein game in the past, and it was a really fun game! My forums should be supporting the game in a few weeks, hosted and assisted by one of my members. If we get a server will be up to him. Great game though, I loved it. :P

plz one user post here screenshot of this game

i want to view this game

thanks allĀ  :P

209385[/snapback]

All of the information you may want to know about ET can be found Here I didn't check if there are screenshots or not. But if not just download the game and play it. It's free!

I was just thinking about this game today. I formatted my PC a few months back and haven't downloaded it because I'm on dail-up and well 250 megs download on dail-up isn't fun :P But jeez what a great game. The classes are wonderful. And if killing is your thing be a medic or engineer just to help your team. Engineers building bridges etc to advance your team really is cool. Hmm, thinking about it I might ask a friend to download and burn it to a disk for me. Also there is going to be Enemy Territory: Quake Wars. Sounds really interesting. Screen shots of it here.

http://de.ign.com/

alexia

Here is 45 screen shots of Enemy Territory as you can see the graphics are ok. Good for the time went the game was released.

http://www.firingsquad.com/media/gallery_image.asp/69/1