xisto Community
solankyno1

Your Email Client Which one you like best???

There are many threads for favourite email in this forum. So I don't want to start one more. I am talking about Email Clients for accessing our Email. My favourite is Incredimail which is free to use. Outlook Express is also good.I want to know which one is liked by others???

I use Outlook Express, I love it. It's the best in my opinion, Microsoft Outlook is okay, but it's got so much stuff on it that I don't need. I just want to check my mail lol, I don't want to schedule appointments and track expenses.... :rolleyes:

i'm using outlook, but i'm not realy glad with it. just makes troubles with few connections. u'll have to wait 4 a newsgroub (like the alt.1600.*******) about 3 minutes :rolleyes: but it its secure :angry:

I use opera becouse it is most easy to use when you alredy use opera for browsing, but i like Thunderbird and evolution :rolleyes:

i use thunderbird, becuase i support open source software and just about anything the good people from mozilla make. its supposed to be more secure than outlook, but i really dont care about that. it just has a lot more features than outlook express and is easier to use.

Well, I am used to Outlook 2003. It is very stabel and secure. Does not open all the attachments unlike some previous versions.Many add ons are available, but not all are yet compat with 2003!Hope soon they will be!

ThunderbirdOpera's M2 is also great, used that for the longest time. Actually the two are very similar, just like the browser sounterparts.One reason I switched to thunderbird was that I could call it up from mail checking programs like Miranda, or MSN Messenger Plus.

I am use several mail clients.
Yahoo , Gmail , scgies (3GB, WOW)...

But best is GMail , because server is very fast.

These are not email clients. These are just email services provided by different companies. This thread is for clients like outlook, thunderbird, M2 etc.