xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MystiK1337

Sig : First Attempt On Lightning

Not bad, but i think you should work with the levels a bit more.

I agree with true, it looks a bit flat instead of clouds and next try 3 levels of animation just to mix things up a bit and maybe a longer delay between the end and next restart just to simulate lightning a bit more.

What paint program are you using? I use paint shop pro 7. The filter Xenofex has a nice lightning effect.Also to make your clouds move you may want to try the filter Swerve by Flamming pear.You have a good start. Very nice. B)

Chances are he used Photoshop; it looks like Photoshop's render->clouds filter with the levels modified.As was mentioned, you may want to tweak the levels a bit more, since the lightning doesn't look completely seperate from the cloud yet. Furthermore, if you use lightning as a signature, DO NOT use an animation like you did here; 500+ Kb is WAY too much for a signature that will be displayed beneath every post.One could say yours is a big large as well, Wow. Animations are fancy and all, but they're hell for 56kers, and can be distracting and annoying for the rest of us (I don't mean to speak for anyone else, but images that move too much draw my eye away from the text I'm trying to read, and that bugs me).