xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
adriantc

Surfmaniac.trap17.com Review What do you think?

Hey !!Its a nice site ...and as far i think, you have made kind of commericial website..but dont you think that your domain name ( a subdomain ) , is effecting it alot ??? I mean , for example when i saw your site , i thought "You dont even have your own domain, what business you can do ? " never mind but thats all what i could think...

thats a pretty decent site but yes i do agree with itssami that for a commercial website you need to have your own domain namewrt graphics on your site, i think its pretty goodkeep it up and i wish u luck!

It looks like a business website layout, but I like it..Something about the banner makes me itch..... What type of image is the banner? Redesign one, and save it as SOMETHINGHERE.bmp, it doesn't distort the color.

Some borders and colors maybe needed more. I just now can't get it which one is which because no borders.. maybe some white border with darker tone but not much so it don't come out of website..

The banner text part specifically where it says SurfManiac.Trap17.com looks low quality, A website like this should have a top-level-domain, but I do take into account that you could still be in pre-launch.Keep it up ;-)