xisto Community
cardude

Point Usage? Store?

Mods can move this if I put it in the wrong place, but to me this seems like an ok place to ask this.Other than using the points to keep track of active players and using them to "buy" webspace, do you have a store that you can buy things with points? You could buy like more space, or bandwidth, or items for the forum like a custom title, or colored username or something?Do points have a use other than being used to buy webspace?

This question has been asked many times in the past. The answer is NO, not at the moment. You can however transfer credits between accounts so in theory would could "buy" stuff from other members.

There are some caveats on the tranfer of credits. 1). The biggest one is that both sender and receiver must be HOSTED. 2). The sender must have at least 30 credits both before and AFTER the transfer.If these conditions fail to be true, the transfer will not go through.

The point system you are referring to will never be integrated to our forum. If you are interested in our free web hosting with no ads, one of the ways to sustain your free hosting is to be active in our forum and earn hosting credits. The other is to contact OpaQue and purchase hosting credits.

If you find that it's hard to be active in our forum, you may consider purchasing $10 a year plan or higher... check out https://xisto.com/ for more on that.

If there are more questions please feel free to post in this thread.

I have had this question, not for now but, perhapse at a later time, if I should choose to move to Xisto - Web Hosting, would I be able to have my files databases ect transfered to Xisto - Web Hosting?

moldboy, It is off topic but to quickly answer your question: you have to do all the transferring. This means you have to back up your Xisto.COM account and then upload it to Xisto - Web Hosting account and reset your database to follow the root of that hosting.Xisto or Xisto - Web Hosting will not do that for you. Sorry :P