xisto Community
nathankang0

How To Tell A Person Likes You

There'd more to it than just trying to get your attention. Is there anything else she does? ..And how do you know that she's not actually trying to talk to her friend?

Hmm.. some things that might give it away:

-If she finds random and pointless reasons to be around you

-If you happen to see her looking at you at random times

-If you're good at it, you can try to pick up on hints she lays when she's talking to you, such as mentioning she's single or that she wants to see a certain movie. You have to be careful, though, because these things could also come up in a normal conversation..

-Look in her eyes. There's a certain look girls get when we're looking at/thinking about someone we like. You might be able to pick up on it. You can also see if she looks back into your eyes.. thats usually a sign she likes you

-Look at her body language. If she's standing next to you, she might lean a bit closer than she normally would, or if she's sitting across from you at a table she might lean forwards on to the table. This is a big one, I'm not even going to try and list all of them out. You can usually pick up on things she does with herself that people you know are just friends wouldn't do.

And finally, if you like her, just ask her.. it'll save you an awful lot of trouble trying to figure it out on your own. B)

It's different for each person, but there are some things that are pretty much universal:-Her pupils dilate when you're with her. When people get sexually excited (!! almost always subconciously - unless you're in bed with her it doesn't mean she wants sex =P ) their pupils dilate, in order to make themselves look more attractive.-Her lips get bigger when you're with her. Same as above.-She tries to get close to you physically. Like leaning in when you're talking, or walking close to you.-She tries to do things with you. For example, tries to make plans with you or goes to a party where you're the only person she knows.-She makes eye contact a lot. It can mean she's interested.-Laughs at all your jokes.But be careful, not all of these are sure signs. Here are some things that might cancel out the above:-It's dark-She's well hydrated-She's cold-She likes you as a friend (ouch) or wants to meet new people-She's interested in what you're talking about, not you specifically-You're funnyOther than that, you should just watch her body language. Read up on what certain signs mean so you can see what she's subconciously telling you. You could also try noticing things such as inflection and body language in other people and figuring out what it means, then apply it to her. Good luck, I hope it turns out well for you!

This might only happen with me, but when I like a boy, I seem to always ignore him because I get really nervous around him or I have no idea what to say. Right now, I have a lot of guy friends, and I have no problem talking to my crush's friends - I just can't seem to hold a decent conversation with my crush, which is why I think I'm losing his interest. B)

no no no i like someone else but this girl keeps like doing the followings

Follows Me

Talks To Me Everywhere

Doesnt Hang Up Phone

PINCHES AND HITS ME

Leans On Me

Puts Her Arm On My Shoulder

Slaps Me B)

Looks At Me At Quizes And Ask Me For Stuffs

Helps Me Like All The Time

Hits Girls Who Are Near Me B)

Easy solution: Ask out the person you do like. She'll have to stop, if she's at least a little bit sensible.. even if she doesn't you can tell her you have a girlfriend and you can't be with her at the same time.Harder solution: Keep liking the one you like, and try to convince her to stop because you're just not interested, maybe tell her you like someone else. I'd say, given the other things you said she does, that she likes you.. try to be aware of that if/when you ask her to stop :\

Well, she's either very persistent or maybe she doesn't really like you and that's why telling her that you did have other "interests" didn't really phase her. I am not sure how things are with the girl that you like, but if actually taking action (as in asking her out) is an option, then that might give this pestering girl a stronger hint that you don't like her and that you don't care for her attention. My personal reaction would not be to block her out, but to maybe be her friend. It seems that she's interested in at least being your friend and it never hurts to have another friend. Now of course if she's annoying or something of the sort it's not always good, but obviously if she does seem like a nice person then there's no reason not to be her friend. You never know, she might even be able to help you get the girl you like to like you back...

you see thats the problem..... i need to call in a restraining order or something. i said i like someone else... and i even said i hate her but she wont stop.

206808[/snapback]

Wow, that's quite a problem XD;

Maybe she didn't believe you when you told her you hated her o.o

I guess you could keep her around as a friend, if that was possible.. but you need to make sure she really knows you're not interested. Don't send mixed signals :B

How are you doing with the girl you do like? ^^

no no no i like someone else but this girl keeps like doing the followings

Follows Me

Talks To Me Everywhere

Doesnt Hang Up Phone

PINCHES AND HITS ME

Leans On Me

Puts Her Arm On My Shoulder

Slaps Me  B)

Looks At Me At Quizes And Ask Me For Stuffs

Helps Me Like All The Time

Hits Girls Who Are Near Me  B)

206803[/snapback]

just about ALL of my female FRIENDS do that to me ..

and they know im not available..

. . . so careful there thinking a girl likes you.

man i still can't get it right.. normally i just ask them (without telling them i like them or anything) and if they say yes.. see how they behave on the date

There's a boy I like and,I try to talk to him,but my friend always interrupts me,always saying stuff like awww carlee and _____'s name and is always messing with him non-stop he wants to talk to me But she always stops him from it it bothers him alot!,and me!I know he likes me I have over herd him talking to one of his friends and he said that he did,when were away from her or we don't listen to her and act like shes not even there.do you think she likes him?but she does as a friend she told me?-rocker__chick103

Help me!! I like a guy and hes really popular and hes cute. we don't know one another. I know him cause I looked him up! ;) I don't know how to approach him! the school dance is friday! help please

<b>How can you know if a guy you don't know personally likes you back? </b><br>this guy I like is working in the school I'm studying in. And I kinda like him and whenever he passes by, I would look straight into his eyes(I just couldn't help it!). I guess he noticed that I kept on looking at him so he looks at me too straight into the eyes everytime I or he passes by. We don't talk and we're not friends at all. Do you think this guy likes me too?? please give me hints when a guy that you don't know actually likes you back... Thanks!<br><br>-JLove..