xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lecius

Forum Problem HELP

Well I was doing everything right with my phpbb and everything was going great.I tried to install the cashmod and it said it worked but it didn't because the admin panel for phpBB was tottaly screwed and I could only see the right side page. I tried to reinstall phpBB but in the cpanel it is gone and I can't manul install it because it says I can't.Anyone know what to do?

Uninstall the mod. Uninstall the phpbb. Delete the mysql and start over.If the problem only happened with the mod install, review the manual and try again.

I used easymod to install it, I don't know how to install phpBB or how to install mysql, and when I installed phpBB it was one of thoes already waiting to be installed thingies.

So to reinstall phpBB, you'll have to manually delete the origina; one first along with it's DB. That data seems to have not made the shift from the old server.Basically, just delete alll of the unwanted files.Next tiime ebesure that the mode is compatable with your current version and template.vujsa

lecius (11/20/05 2:41 pm)  --  The installation can not be completed:

Did you geta reason from the installer?

Did you get all of the old files deleted first?

How much disk spcae do you have left?

vujsa