xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
franklinweb

Panda Titanium Anti-virus what do you think about....

I just wondering about what kind of virusscan you like and have. I have Panda Titanium Anti-Virus 2004. It's very friendly and the service is super. I had Norton 2003 when I bought this pc ( pc is old 3 years). I don't like Norton I get more virusses then Norton the virus destroys. Here a demo of Panda Anti-Virus http://www.pandasecurity.com/germany/

I've been using Mcafee for the last couple of years. I've not yet had a virus problem B).McAfee frequently download virus signatures from the net - like every couple of hours! i dunno what it does but it's keeping my PC clean.haven't used Panda antivirus yet. Is it better than McAfee?

now the options would be : Mcafee,Norton,Karbarsky,Panda and others.which do you think is the cheapest?and which do you think better useing or got friendly interface.-on every country,there must be some powerful company in anti-virus.and they are not the Mc or Norton.they just selling the products on their own countries.but the ones got secrurity problem,they might be used by the govenment.

lol! true, the governments around the world would not be going by the market ratings!Is it true that sometimes the antivirus companies are themselves involved in promoting/supporting hacking groups; hackers help their business continuity afterall?

I've been using Norton AntiVirus on my computers for quite a while now. My computers are currently running on Norton Antivirus 2005. In my opinion it has a very easy to use interface. I have used Mcafee, AVG and Norton and out of those three I think that Norton is the easiest to use. If you are looking for a free solution then AVG Anti Virus is the way to go. I don't have much experience on the effectiveness of the software to detect and delete viruses because I rarely have to clean my computer from viruses. I'm pretty good at avoiding them and when I do get one it is usally a minor virus that has no effect on the computer.

now the options would be : Mcafee,Norton,Karbarsky,Panda and others.

which do you think is the cheapest?and which do you think better useing or got friendly interface.

-

on every country,there must be some powerful company in anti-virus.and they are not the Mc or Norton.they just selling the products on their own countries.but the ones got secrurity problem,they might be used by the govenment.

206775[/snapback]

Hmm... I think so more money for the new anti viruses. Maybe government, hackers and anti-viruses companies are working together to get the customer more money from their credit

my computer came with a copy of mcaffee antivirus but then it expired therofore i had to unistall it. Since then i havent had any problems because of virus or something but adwares and spywares and i solved that little problem with the microsoft's antispyware. I dont think everyone needs an antivirus unless you are a company that riks card numbers or transffers many other important things so that is one of the main reason why i chose to leave the antivirus use.

I've been using Norton AntiVirus for the pass few years and I've noticed that with or without Norton installed, viruses still appear in my computer. Then when I changed to McAfee, my computer stayed clean longer than I could even imagined.But as for panda's anti virus, I heard it's supposed to be quite a good software, but haven't tried it tho. :)

Well I have tryed all kinds of antivirus and firewalls, and the best is Norton Antivirus beacuse it provides the best protect I think. But anyway I have tryed Panda booth Pantium and Titanium antivirus with the Truprevent ? Tecnologies. But my computer crashed beacuse it couldent protect me enought, beacuse my whole computer was full with viruses. So the best chooice for me is Norton Internet Security with Firewall, Spam Protect, Norton AntiVirus, Add Blocker, Parent Controll and much more that is good.

I've been using AVG for a few years now. It's free, and it works well. That is all that counts for me.

206957[/snapback]

Thats what I use. AVG is, in my opinion, the best anti-virus out there right now. There are pros and cons to each, but I like avg the best. It has nice features like Heuristic Analysis which scans for viruses that haven't been discovered yet. I have been using this anti-virus for the last couple years and haven't had any problems. I get a couple viruses now and then, and the AVG finds them and deletes em for me ;)

Great product, especially for being free. Curious to know how much better the paid one is for ;)

xJedix