xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
max_powers1987

Who Has Playstation Online?

Okay now all yall are crazy how could someone even start to think that ps2 online gaming is not popular. esp when compared to xbox . ps2 records a hell lot of people online than xbox wil eva dream off. infact its the online gaming from them that keeps me away from this forum . well the online gaming for ps2 is so popular esp for socom 2 and that game is just too damn sweet . if you really wanna enjoy online play i think you better start with that . its just wicked fun and im from the uk and no matter what time i log into the system i always find the uk rooms full be it 2 in the morning lunch hours whatever time it is you will find some one there, now are you still gonna tell me ps2 online gaming is not popular???????????????????Don think so ;)

I don't have PS2, I've a GameCube. I think GameCube have the best games. ;)

And you're from which planet...?

I think that the Xbox has the best graphics. However, considering that it is newer than the PlayStation 2, that is kind of expected.

What I don't like about the Xbox is the original controller - it's just too bulky. I grew up on the Atari and the NES (the original Nintendo), then the PlayStation One, so I've always been used to relatively small controllers. Fortunately, however, Microsoft finally saw the light and released the S-Controller, which is what I use.

Anyway, the PC is obviously the choice of platforms for the extremely serious (and extremely rich) gamers, because the technology available to easily upgradeable devices (such as the PC) continues to change. One of the ideas behind the Xbox was that it would allow the user to get out of the constant-upgrade loop, and that's one of the things I like best about console gaming - there are no minimum system requirements that you have to meet (with one or two possible exceptions).

Anyway, I'm getting tired and starting to dribble and rant, so I'll just shut up and post this damn thing.

How does playstation on-line cost? Cause I have have playstation2 and I know there's that really cool looking RPG game that you can only play on-line. Name skips me at the moment but I've seen on tv that you play on-line