xisto Community
Ao)K-General

4th Harry Potter Movie Do you like it?

Do you like the 4th Harry Potter Movie?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Please, for the benefit of us who have not yet seen the movie or read the book, DO NOT give any clues to the story or ending. It would be very appreciated. Thank you.

I believe that it should already end with this series of movies, the main character this too bigger one already and hee cannot have as much hook with the childhood as in the past, better a farewell on time that a humiliation postuma, should end up worthily and non machara and to classify a person so much with a character as it has passed with these youths.

Well I wasn't going to go see it but I ended up going anyway. It was funnier than the rest of the other ones. They made the characters more real life like than in the others. I had already read the book so I knew what was going to happen but they left a lot out. Of course if they didn't the movie would have been a lot longer than the 2 and a half hour long it already is. It was pretty good overall.

I saw the movie last night. I enjoyed the movie. I thought it was good. I think that the competition for the best movie in the series so far is between this move and the first movie.I like the story in the first movie more. I thought the some of the graphics in this movie were great! Some of the scenes were just beautiful, and the pictures were so crisp. Some of the images looked just great!I thought the snow in the great hall was probably one of the best looking images in the whole movie.

My sister re-read all of the books before we went to the movie. She always re-reads books before she goes to their movies. Personally, I just try to go off of memory, or I try to pick up what's going on from the movie.

I finally saw this movie a couple of weeks ago. (and I call myself a fan?)

I was really amazed at how they could cut two thirds of the book out and still come up with a movie that made sense. It was like the writers and whoever had a little bet with themselves to see how much they could strip away.

The movie was really good, but I always prefer the books.

I felt the movie missed some parts that I really wanted inside the movie. But i also understand that it was a 3 hour movie i think it was. Its just a shame they didn't include stuff i anticipated while reading the book earlier.I liked the book more obviously. lol. The movie was cool. I liked this one more. It just has more human emotional stuff.lIke the death of whomever ( i'm not telling ya). lol.

I loved the 4th Harry Potter Movie , the Globelet of Fire.I am a great fan of Harry Potter and Emma Watson(hermeoni) so I long to see the next Harry Potter Movie. I hope the Warner Bros are making preparations for the next Harry Potter Movie after the Globlet of Fire.

Hey,
I like it...but they just cut out a lot of stories and characters.

Hermione, for example, could have more parts here during the tr-wizard tournament in helping Harry and stuff. Also, how about the servant, who was supposed to be caught at the scene of the Quiditch World Cup.
He turned out to be an important character in the next book and everything. Why did they leave he out?

My boyfriend, who hadn't read the book when we went to see it, was lost somewhere towards the end because they seem to have cut out soooo much. And I admit that I wouldn't have understood something too if I hadn't read the books.

So yeah...I think it was excellent and I like it a lot...But they cut out too much (ahh well, had they not cut out this much, the film would have been sooo long though :) )

The movie was really good, but I always prefer the books.

Yeah I agree