xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Travis18520

Haloooo2

Halo 2 is 21 days away :rolleyes: !! I cant handle the wait. I have seen some multyplayer trailers and the game looks absolutly amaizing. I know the vehicals are destructable, but are the levels to? What are some of the new vehicals? The duel guns and the sword are going to be sweet. xbox is the best sytem by far especialy with xbox live.

Posted Image

Lol.. Halo2 .. not much to say about it now though.. Befor it came out i would say it will be the Best game ever made But now, Nope i think its relaly good but i am extremly Dissapointed. But overall, its a Very good game. except the picture is stilling pixalizing when you see the videos that kind adissapointed me also ya know.

Halo2 is a good game but it dissapointed me i thought it would be better than gta sa all people said that it would but i played gta sa and halo2 and i think that gta sa is better than halo2 because halo2 is very hard and gta sa was hard but you knew wat to do like in halo2 i didnt know whta to do lol i was just sitting there moving around

Yea Exactly Black. the game just really seemed to dissapopint me, IT seemed so rushed. I mean the levels i just flew through unlike in halo 1 it took me some time. And i mean the Guns are awsome and the fact you cand Drive just about ANYTHING.. it makes it kewl but i defently am dissapointed wiht Halo 2. And yeah i perfer Grand Theft Auto San Andreas now too.. i mean its alot more fun. but Halo 2.. Still a good game just it dissapopinted me.

Yea Halo2 is awsome on Xbox live, But i tottaly dissagree with you on the rest of that. I tottaly think that GTA SA is so much better. Lol its hard to Compare them because they are so differnt but in GTA you can shoot anyone. and you can Drive anything. Its a tottaly ivolved enviroment. Halo 2 tryed to have a envirement like that but its kinda simple and not very fun i mena, Im goig to run into a box. lol it moved i mean come on. Lol but yeah halo 2 is a good game but GTA SA completly owns Halo 2 ( unless you are playing on Live or Multiplayer then Halo 2 owns.

NoNONONONo Gta sa cannot be compared tohalo2 . Differnt type of game on a different console. halo2 is the best xbox game out for now and owns everything else. On playstation2 there is competetion bettween socom2 and gtasa. socom still is popular an dhas people still buyging it everyday. gta sa is new and still has people buying it although it isnt online.

Halo 2 is a great game!We have "Xbox - Halo" day every saturday - and the place is packed. Try putting 4 xbox's on a home LAN with 8-10 people playing all at once. Halo 2 just makes it that much better!I wouldn't say anything negative about the game. Love it!Durham LeafsHalo 2 Clan

Lol.. Halo2 .. not much to say about it now though.. Befor it came out i would say it will be the Best game ever made But now, Nope i think its relaly good but i am extremly Dissapointed. But overall, its a Very good game. except the picture is stilling pixalizing when you see the videos that kind adissapointed me also ya know.