xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
itssami

How To Acess Domain Control Panel.help Needed

I am very upset.I need urgent help please.My problem is that i bought a domain from Yahoo.And i put DNS adress of 50webs and added that domain to 50 webs and hosted it there.It is working fine there.but i wanted to change hosting company of my domain.But i can not access domain control panel from yahoo small business.My domain name doesnt appear anywhere in the domain pannel of yahoo.It used to be there before i hosted it here.Please anybody tell me how i can change setting of my domain name now.how i can bring it back to yahoo and how i can acess it?Thanks alot.

I'm not sure where it is, but...The reason why yahoo domains are so cheap is because it's very hard to get a yahoo domain and have a different host other then yahoo--I think it's possible, but not sure how--I'd suggest emailing them about it because if there is a change dns server area there, it's hidden on purpose--Good Luck B)

Hm, what you've said doesn't sound correct. Login to Yahoo small business and click on manage domain link at the left menu. YOu can see where to modify nameserver, mx record, and everything. I too have one domain with Yahoo Small business and I could do this few days back. You shouldn't be having any problems at this stage. Yahoo allows you to host anywhere it means you are allowed to change your nameserver anytime. Please login to your yahoo small business control panel and check those links once again.

No this is a scame

How To Acess Domain Control Panel.help Needed

I am having this same issue. I go to Yahoo Small Business page, login, and then there is no Domain control panel link. There is no Manage my domains link. There is no mention of any of my domains. And when I click on manage services, it just says there are no small business services associated with my account.

Well I did a little more digging.

Turns out Yahoo isn't a registrar, they go through Melbourne IT which is an Australian based registrar. This company is a noted fraud. They are knwon to steal domain names (and I am now short two domains which I purchased less than two weeks ago) because they were stolen.

I would strongly advise anyone looking to register a domain to use networksolutions. It's quite a bit more expensive, but it is a solid and trustworthy registrar.

I hope someone with the time and money comes at Yahoo Domains with a class action suit. There's nothing little people like us can really do.

-reply by david bandel

access accountHow To Acess Domain Control Panel.help Needed

I pre paid the entire year for a web site with yahoo..How do I access this site to add more pictures..Getting frustrated..Please help...I'm a photographer and not a computer tech.

I also have problem with yahoo ! 7 days site is offline I cant chnagename servers and cant back tham to default I get error massage !

Sorry! We've encountered a problem.

We seem to have hit a snag. Our system may have become temporarilyUnavailable, or there was a problem with your request. Please try againLater.

We apologize for the inconvenience. If you continue to see this message,Please visit our system status page to learn about known issues affecting ourSystem, or contact customer care.

Return to the BusinessControl Panel

And all time I get mail from yahoo that I reset nameservers to default but I get this error every time ! on my nameserver part is nameserver what is not mine ... But I'm registered on my name my data ... Log on account fine all things is active but cant change nameservers ! 

Please help ! 

-reply by Damir

domain transferHow To Acess Domain Control Panel.help Needed

I registered my domain at my local domain reseller few months back. Now the reseller closed

his business and he is not available. How can I get my ftp and control panel details.

-reply by Navin