xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
elevenmil

Services Questions Some questions from a future customer.

Let's get this category started B)I am looking to purchase a domain and become a paying customer of Xisto - Web Hosting. I do have some questions though.Firstly, I am looking to purchase one of the cheaper plans, one that runs for $29 a year. The question is is it possible to upgrade your plan, and in addition, can you upgrade your plan on mulitple occassions? I don't want to buy space and bandwidth I'll never use, and my forum is young and growing. How fast will my website grow after I switch to Xisto - Web Hosting?, I don't know, but I want to buy what I need now, and if I need more, which might be the case, upgrade to suit my needs.Secondly, can a Xisto account be automatically transferred to my new Xisto - Web Hosting account? Can my files and databases be automatically switched to my new cpanel? The one thing I've yet to learn how to do is use FTP, for one thing I've never had to use it. Just a few questions to help me out and others who may be interested in Computing Hosts' services.elevenmil

Yes to everything.You can go on upgrading and upgrading.. they are free. You don't lose any cash and 95% of it will be adjusted back. So, its not like, you still have 5 months remaining, and after upgrade, we cancel them out. You get back all the unused. We think for and by the customers, so in any case, we make sure you are happy. B)

Part of elevenmil's question wasn't answered.

Secondly, can a Xisto account be automatically transferred to my new Xisto - Web Hosting account? Can my files and databases be automatically switched to my new cpanel?

I am considering Xisto - Web Hosting to host my site. I have a lot of files in my Xisto account, (140mb) that I would need to upload to Xisto - Web Hosting. Is it possible for you to do a server to server transfer? Being I am on a dial-up connection it would save me a huge amount of time.