xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
truefusion

[truefusion] Vs [sprite] Sig battle. Let the best sig win.

Truefusion:

Posted Image

Sprite:

Posted Image

First to five votes wins.

Those voting must have a reason for vote.

wow I would have like to have know the rules to this battle, i don't know where to start, all i can really say Both of you can do better then that.But Im voting true for his sig, sprites colors are um yeah B).1-0 truefusion.

i cant see truefusions sig so i vote for sprite lol or is my vote invalid becuase i cant see the other sig ?

206446[/snapback]

lol of course .... you shouldn't vote if you can't see the other sig B)

Sprite. Your sig is much better. Truefusion, your sig is too big, bad colored, bad render and text is bad too. Sorry

I can't believe this battle isn't finished yet! My vote goes to Truefusion, the render on Sprite's is waaaay too small to be effective.Sprite: 1Truefusion: 3(Assuming $upa pimp's vote is invalid)

I vote for Truefusion, his sig is more original, Sprite's has way too much pink and the render is way too small to even tell what it is.

I vote for Truefusion's sig. The colours are well balanced, the images flow very nicely together, and it's not too jumbled. I also would of preferred to see the whole blade aswell (cut off by the bottom upside down "swoosh").Spirte's sig is nice, but the shard element (I think) at the back layer, I think, does not compliment the pink tones. It also looks like it's been over sharpened.Sprite: 1Truefusion: 5

Edited by sm00nie (see edit history)