xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lecius

Tibia REALLY ADDICTING

Now this is a game if you have a lot of spare time on your hands. It is 2d but it is really addicting. I played this game for about 7 years before quitting for good.http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ game has been around since 97 and is one of the most popular games on the net. It has about 60 thousand players that are on almost ALL the time. I got lvl 126 in that game and sold my account for real life cash and got a total of 4627 usd in paypal. You can sell items for about 300 usd each if they are rare and you really get the cash. This game is free and there is a p2p version. The p2p version is on f2p but you can run faster, get different spells, fight different monsters and so on. I recommend this game with people that don't care about graphics and have a lot of time on there hands.

I tried that game out for a month but there were a few things that I didn't like about it so I stopped. First of all I don't like the login system where you are assigned a number instead of being allowed to choose a username, once you stop playing for a week you forget your number. I also dislike the fact of how the servers keep getting filled and you have to wait a while before you can log in. There is just too much difference between free and paid accounts and puts paid accounts at way too much advantage. Also the game has been around for a long time and I noticed that on some servers high level players just stay in the towns so that they can kill the noobs that just got out of the training island, there should be at least some kind of protection based on level difference. The graphics aren't even very good.

i played tibia for a few weeks collecting rats and selling them in the shops. but then i went underground and these 2 guys stood either side of me and i couldnt move lol. and they kept me there for like 40 mins :/after i got bored of the start town i finally found my way ut and it said i had to pay to explore more so i quit playin, plus everyone there insisted it wuz a 3d game wen it clearly wasnt lol.