xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spy_charly

The First Girl A sad experience

hi all! well when i first met this girl i thought wow she's beautiful i hope i could get her...the time passed and i get closer to her, she was really beautiful and i was a longtime alone waiting for a girl therefore i decided to ask her if she wanted be my gf, i didnt expect to be accepted and i had the idea of being rejected but as a surprise she said "yes" well obviously i was very happy, but as the time happened i realized that she was not for me... i expected that she were some kind of exciting but she was really boring and stressful i mean she never spoke about something she would like or any other topic to talk about...i were always the one who spoke the things that happened in my life and how i felt with her and that i liked her but she seemed not to be very interested in me...so i decided to avoid gf for a while and if i have the chance of having a girl that really likes me and we enjoy being with each other and gives me the hope to become the thing serious... maybe i date her...

I can understand, S__T happens. Fortunately, you have time to go out and have fun.. I am here working for like 17+ hours a day. Let me think, when was the last time I saw a girl.. umm.........

Maybe you just wanted to know if she's the right girl for you. But unfortunately you found out that she isn't.But c'mon, don't avoid girls, that's stupid. Don't let one tree ruin the whole forest (or something like that :) ) Go out and have fun before you're ready to really be commited.

i think some girls have a boyfriend just to have a boyfriend. whether that means liking them or not. but maybe she just doesnt feel comfortable around you or she's going through something that makes her stressed out and she doesnt feel she can tell you. talk to her about it and see whats up with her. dont just avoid her because she wouldnt like that anyways. if you've talked to her and she doesnt change, break up with her but dont just avoid her

Yeah we all share same or similar stories i guess! People are in a way quite weard, because we really have to fit in every aspect...I'll never believe to someone that tells me that only inside is important! It is, but outside is important too...BOTH things must be ok and there must be some sort of chemistry between two people eventhough they are just friends...If you look around you'll see that yuo are in a way attracted to girls and also friends...every person attracts or disatraccts you..or you just dont feel anything..The thing is, and this is why it is sooo hard to find the right girl, that you have to fit with this chemistry thing, you have to be attractive to one another phisicaly and you both have to have same goals in life - only in this way a relationship can succed!What can i say...be open to new oportunities and do not intentionaly close your self down to girls, because one day you might find a girl that would fit you but you just won't be prepared to accept her...well you have to!greetz

If this girl doesn't really like you, why would she have hung out with you for eight months and agreed to be your girlfriend? Unless she just wants to have a boyfriend just so she can say she has one. But if she's as beautiful as you say, she could have her pick of other boys. So it sounds like she does probably like you.Some girls are afraid if they talk about stuff that interests them, guys will think it's "girl talk", and not like them. Some girls are just inexperienced or shy, and don't know how to talk to boys. Some girls think if they let a guy talk about himself all the time, the boy will like them more because they're interested in him. Or she could have things going on in her life that she doesn't want to talk about. Maybe her home life is bad. One of her parents could be an alcoholic, abusive, or neglecting her. Try giving her a little time and try to draw her out of her shell. Ask her what her favorite TV shows, movies and foods are. Try to draw her out with your conversation. Of course, it could just be that you got a crush on her because of her looks, and now you're realizing that her personality isn't up to the same level. Some pretty girls think they don't have to be interesting, just because they're pretty. Try looking for a girl that you have a lot in common with, that is interesting to talk to before you ask her to be your girlfriend next time.

In my opinion you should ask someone to be your girlfriend after you know them pretty well. It's not a smart thing to rush the process cause then that relationship most likely won't last too long and might even end off on a bad note. Always take things one step at a time....start off with a friendship.....then let it evolve into something more. Basing your choice on looks is not the ideal thing to do either cause believe me, that's not all that counts. I think that people's charm and personality weighs more than their appearance. This experience served you as a lesson....."never judge a book by it's cover." Goodluck!!!!