xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Elegost

Starport: Galactical Empires Cool Game

Im not sure if you guys have ever heard of this game, but its called Starport. Its a relitivly small online game, but there is still a lot of poeple playing it these days. In this game you are the captin of a space ship, so can build your own colonies, and take over colonies. There are NPC's (Non-Playable-Characters) which you can hunt down and kill. Starport is free to play but they do accept donations. Each game lasts two weeks (there are a few games that last longer, and one never ending game). During this peirod you must rise to the top with as much EXP as you can get! You can be evil, or good. Killing good people will bring your reputation down, and killing mad people will bring your reputation up. There is a bunch of different space ships, and weapons. You can team up with another corperation (kind of like a clan) and share the same colonies. Theres a ton of strategy in this game and its quite fun. The graphics arent really that goodm but the game play is good. Theres probably over a thousand different star systems to explore in the galaxy, all with new thing to find. You can download starport free from their website, located here: http://www.starportgame.com/
Enjoy

Well, to be honest, i've never liked any "space" games, so i wont even bother trying this game, although it all sounds like a standard addictive strategy game, the graphics (seen in their gallery) dont attract me in any way.I am actually a huge fan of strategy games and rpgs, but the usual addictive rpgs are 3d and have a well-thought story behind all of it, this however doesnt seem to be the case with starport.Also, i dont judge a game by its size, but 54MB is small and to be expecting a good game (i know its a 2d game wich takes up MUCH less space) that isnt an attracting sight either.All around i hope a few space-gamers will try out this game, it probably is a good game for the space-game addicts among us, even though they like 3d games, just as with the usual rpgs (fantasy, old weapons such as maces and such) 2d games can be a very challenge for you.Have fun!

This is a awsome game i played it and i liked it might have to get it again after i get good net back XD i had alot of fun on it its one of my favoite space games out there so far ^^